Latest boxing crack

Usyk to make his heavyweight debut against Tyrone Spong. Strange bit of matchmaking. Spong is an elite kickboxer but a relative novice in boxing. I'll still watch it like.

Usyk to make his heavyweight debut against Tyrone Spong. Strange bit of matchmaking. Spong is an elite kickboxer but a relative novice in boxing. I'll still watch it like.
Its piss poor however not surprising, he'll knock him out and demand a world title shot, Hearn is hoping AJ wins the belts back as he'll step over Whyte to fight him next..

Its piss poor however not surprising, he'll knock him out and demand a world title shot, Hearn is hoping AJ wins the belts back as he'll step over Whyte to fight him next..

Usyk is a more dangerous opponent than Whyte imo.
Besides we'll have to see how the b sample goes, gone very quiet on that front.

He is WBC mandatory already now.
I know he had a good record at cruiserweight but without boxing at heavy weight that's taking the piss...
Usyk is a more dangerous opponent than Whyte imo.
Besides we'll have to see how the b sample goes, gone very quiet on that front.
That might be the case but until he boxes a creditable heavyweight who can tell .

Last edited:
I know he had a good record at cruiserweight but without boxing at heavy weight that's taking the piss...

That might be the case but until he boxes a creditable heavyweight who can tell .
One of the sanctioning bodies has a rule that if their champion moves up a weight class then they automatically become mandatory for that higher weight I think. Not sure who it is... WBO maybe?

One of the sanctioning bodies has a rule that if their champion moves up a weight class then they automatically become mandatory for that higher weight I think. Not sure who it is... WBO maybe?
I can understand putting him in the top ten but mandatory is taking the piss out of other fighters who's worked hard in the division already..

I can understand putting him in the top ten but mandatory is taking the piss out of other fighters who's worked hard in the division already..
It's their rule. Doesn't mean he will actually get the fight.
Yeah you're right. It is the WBO not the WBC as I had thought.

Last edited:
Around a hour into the Colin Hart interview and really enjoying it. Although I get the feeling somewhere down the line he's been fobbed off by Joshua 😃

AJ still seething at Lewis.

Lewis calling bullshit.

Last edited:
AJ still seething at Lewis.

Lewis calling bullshit.

Lewis reply to the clown statement was as classy as it gets.

What’s he bitter about

His 100 million
Last undisputed champ
Amazing legacy

Interested to know
That he was never truly loved or hyped as much by the British public.
I'm no Joshua fan, you'll see on this thread. But hes made little remarks about Joshua for a long time, Joshua was right to tell him to fuck off

Back