Latest boxing crack

Thought Campbell was brilliant to be fair. Movement and defence was top class. Have to be be good to stay in a fight with Lomachenko. He’s looking unbeatable right now.

Only way I can see him losing is if he goes up to 140. He'd be tiny up there and there have been a few signs that lightweight is probably about as far as he can go and continue to dominate.

Only way I can see him losing is if he goes up to 140. He'd be tiny up there and there have been a few signs that lightweight is probably about as far as he can go and continue to dominate.

Hes obviously got the skills to be extremely dangerous even heavier but it’s just a case of how far can he go before he struggles.

Only one way to find out though I guess. Smaller blokes than him have went a lot heavier than he is at currently and done well so don’t see why he couldn’t.

Hes obviously got the skills to be extremely dangerous even heavier but it’s just a case of how far can he go before he struggles.

Only one way to find out though I guess. Smaller blokes than him have went a lot heavier than he is at currently and done well so don’t see why he couldn’t.

Including the GOAT

Logon or register to see this image

With the exception of the Crolla fight he's not looked anything like as dominant at lightweight as he did at feather and super-feather IMO. Still an absolute freak in the ring mind.

Tremendous display by Campbell. I was expecting Lomachenko to get past an early flurry and then show his class to win easily but bloody hell, he had to dig really deep. A fair few rounds were close so it looks on paper a lot easier than it was for Loma.

Campbell brought a 'You're gonna have to kill me before I stop coming for you' attitude and forced Loma to show his guts and courage. He's without doubt a future champion.

Back