Latest boxing crack

If I could accurately predict a result I would pack in work. I kept my mouth shut though as I was far from confident either way. And I haven't 'told' anyone anything. I simply pointed out that there were a lot of folk on here who considered an untried Yarde would win against (in their minds) an ageing Kovalev. Fucks sake, I have never had more grief about a nothing statement in my life

Fair dos marra didn't mean to jump down your throat or come across as a bell

People don't always bet on what they think/expect will happen though, sometimes it's what they hope will happen

Well aye, but half this board lumped money on Yarde as as Kovalev was a shot old man. Really lads, really?
Wasn’t exactly like that. Couple of us as stated in the posts had a couple of daft speculative bets at big odds.

And nearly came off - nobody thought yarde would outbox kov and only chance was to swing and anyone can be clever after the fight.

Not sure your point marra

Aye I didn't see anybody confidently predicting a Yarde win. The posts were more Anything can happen type posts. There have been plenty upsets in boxing recently for me to have a look at the underdog odds to chuck a daft fiver on.

That was an ageing Kovalev anyway. He looked well past his best.

I enjoyed that Yarde fight. That 8th round came out of nowhere and it might have actually been stopped had it have been in the UK, pleased it wasn't though. Definitely stuff to work with in Yarde though, and who knows, slightly better opposition, rather than doing a Eubank and going straight in with BJS and it could have been different - excited to see what he does next, but hopefully he makes a few amends to his team.

Anyone see the videos from Ruiz Jr’s 30tj birthday bash ?

Lingerie clad waitress’
Logan Paul in attendance
A naked wifey lying down acting a plate for sushi !

All a bit OTT

Deserves to get beat just for having a naked sushi lady ! Not often one for this radical feminism but it’s doesn’t take any kind of ‘ ism ‘ person to realise that is pathetic, downgrading and pretentious bullshit

Lingerie clad waitress’
Logan Paul in attendance

All a bit OTT

Deserves to get beat just for having a naked sushi lady ! Not often one for this radical feminism but it’s doesn’t take any kind of ‘ ism ‘ person to realise that is pathetic, downgrading and pretentious bullshit
I tend not to focus on boxers outside of the ring as it can be very frustrating. There's been some brilliant fighters over the years but outside of the ring they can also be top of the knob list. Mayweather being a prime example..

Lingerie clad waitress’
Logan Paul in attendance

All a bit OTT

The bloke is a tosser. He played the 'dream come true' card for about five minutes then launched into being a helmet.

Lingerie clad waitress’
Logan Paul in attendance

All a bit OTT

The feminism argument goes out the window when the subject of the issue was presumably paid for it and does some sort stripping/modeling.
The bloke is a tosser. He played the 'dream come true' card for about five minutes then launched into being a helmet.

As opposed to the racist ex drug dealer he beat up?

As far as boxer's out the ring antics go, Ruiz seems like a decent bloke

Last edited by a moderator:

Lingerie clad waitress’
Logan Paul in attendance

All a bit OTT

Not sure a about him. White rolls Royce etc. But typical boxer I suppose.

Genuinely not a fan of josh but will be right behind him to knock this fucker out......makes better longer terms fights.

Not sure a about him. White rolls Royce etc. But typical boxer I suppose.

Genuinely not a fan of josh but will be right behind him to knock this fucker out......makes better longer terms fights.

Typical boxer or typical knobhead who’s come across a load of money ?

I’m sure he looks like that bin man who won the lottery n blew it all in the 90’s !

Still not fancying AJ in the rematch but the time, amount and attempted new training techniques is better prep than going into camp late and being a sexist arse getting a woman to lie naked and have people pick sushi off her !

Do hope Joshua wins now where before I wasn’t too bothered

I’m sure he looks like that bin man who won the lottery n blew it all in the 90’s !

Still not fancying AJ in the rematch but the time, amount and attempted new training techniques is better prep than going into camp late and being a sexist arse getting a woman to lie naked and have people pick sushi off her !

Typical boxer. They love the cash. I suppose why not really. He’s really. Or doing much wrong,more running me up the wrong way 😀

Aj has a multi Millington Pound house, top ends cars. Suppose he doesn’t social media it as much As Ruiz has.but. No doubt he loves it.

He just doesn’t suit Ruiz and we can’t have a f***ing mess as the heavyweight champ man 😀 it’s just not reet
Typical boxer. They love the cash. I suppose why not really. He’s really. Or doing much wrong,more running me up the wrong way 😀

Aj has a multi Millington Pound house, top ends cars. Suppose he doesn’t social media it as much As Ruiz has.but. No doubt he loves it.

He just doesn’t suit Ruiz and we can’t have a f***ing mess as the heavyweight champ man 😀 it’s just not reet
Fuck me, I’m actually sober anarl.

Last edited:

You lap up the Joshua propeganda mind. Starting camp late? You know when the fight is right?

Joshua is the one of the flashest fuckers out there, he's just behind the Matchroom PR team.

Back