Latest boxing crack

Making all the wrong noises for me. Going on about getting his passion for the sport back, think a lot of the time that comes from fighters who already have one foot out of the door.

If he loses the rematch I reckon that might be the last we see of him in the ring for a while.
He has his passion for the sport back but his preparation for Ruiz Jr was fine apparently. He's talking a load of shite.

He has his passion for the sport back but his preparation for Ruiz Jr was fine apparently. He's talking a load of shite.

Bit concerning that following a first loss, a concussion and the shite he’s spoke since that he was allowed to talk for himself for an hour think the interview should almost be seen as a second loss in his pro career cause he talked that much in the way of bollocks, contradicted himself, tried to lie n cover things up with long pauses repetitive answers and constant mentioning of the army n a military mindset when he obviously has never been in the military so doesn’t know what that mindset truly is ( not that I have ) worried by how much he’s on about his loss of passion and the things that he wants to do in training that he’s now doing but he never spoke up about before his defeat !

Worst of all he made it obvious that he can’t think for himself through a fight, yes he can try and figure an opponent out but he was on about the right hand left hook combo and that all he knows is what he’s told/taught in the gym n that’s it !

Bit concerning that following a first loss, a concussion and the shite he’s spoke since that he was allowed to talk for himself for an hour think the interview should almost be seen as a second loss in his pro career cause he talked that much in the way of bollocks, contradicted himself, tried to lie n cover things up with long pauses repetitive answers and constant mentioning of the army n a military mindset when he obviously has never been in the military so doesn’t know what that mindset truly is ( not that I have ) worried by how much he’s on about his loss of passion and the things that he wants to do in training that he’s now doing but he never spoke up about before his defeat !

Worst of all he made it obvious that he can’t think for himself through a fight, yes he can try and figure an opponent out but he was on about the right hand left hook combo and that all he knows is what he’s told/taught in the gym n that’s it !
One of the greatest atteibutes joe calzaghe has is he had 3 ways to fight and could switch when needed. Proper top fighter was joe.

Box
Counter
f***ing swing
Fuck me. Someone tell aj he is embarrassing himself on twitter with the Lewis shit. That’s a battle he’ll never win and bringing quotes fromLewis history that has nothing to do with aj looks desperate man...

Last edited:
One of the greatest atteibutes joe calzaghe has is he had 3 ways to fight and could switch when needed. Proper top fighter was joe.

Box
Counter
f***ing swing
Fuck me. Someone tell aj he is embarrassing himself on twitter with the Lewis shit. That’s a battle he’ll never win and bringing quotes fromLewis history that has nothing to do with aj looks desperate man...
That ability to change your style for different opponents and even mid fight is what separates good fighters from great fighters. Joe definitely had that.

AJ certainly isn't going to oursmart Lewis is he. 😂

Box
Counter
f***ing swing

Unbelievable how he’s going on mate ! Fury let his mouth go too much when he won everything Joshua is doing the same thing when he’s lost it all ! Interesting to watch but cringeworthy from Joshua

Hearn should have silenced him weeks ago

Unbelievable how he’s going on mate ! Fury let his mouth go too much when he won everything Joshua is doing the same thing when he’s lost it all ! Interesting to watch but cringeworthy from Joshua

Hearn should have silenced him weeks ago
Bit extreme that mate!

Cheeseman vs Fitzgerald confirmed for the Ritson card. Looks like being one of the better domestic cards Hearn has put on for a while

2 good domestic fights and a show I'll be looking to go to, but it just shows what a shocking year it has been in the UK on normal Sky when two well matched British title level fights is being bigged up so much - it does stand out like a sore thumb compared to some of the dross that's been served up earlier.

Kovalev vs Yarde this weekend

Fitz absolutely schools cheeseman...

Difficult to go against Fitzgerald after each of their last fights. Think Cheeseman's decent enough but he's yet another Matchroom fighter who was stepped up to European level too quickly and he took the beating from Garcia that can take years off a career.

Back