Latest boxing crack

I’m in California and have just watched Beterbiev v some other rusky. Good tear up! Didn’t last long.

Said it was live, hope it was

Light heavy I believe.

Canny tear up for the 5 rounds it lasted. The light heavy division could do with unification fights starting with Beterbiev and Kovalev (there's genuine needle between the pair of them by all accounts), Bivol and Gvozdyk. Not sure what the contractual fights are for each of them but there could be some cracking contests in any unification battles.

Usyk out of the Takam fight with an injury :evil:

Even by boxings standards the speed of which the excitement surrounding the heavyweight division has completely evaporated since the end of 2018 is seriously impressive

Not a great day for Hearn with the aforementioned Usyk news and also he was 'frustrated' that the WBC have ordered Lomachenko vs Campbell for the vacant title rather than his plans of keeping that title in house with Campbell vs Haney. It is expected to be in the UK, but I think it'll be a hard sell for large PPV numbers.

Gone a bit daft in the hw division again aint it !

Whyte claiming he’s in the top 3 in the world at the minute

Wilder spouting more crack about other people avoiding fighting him and then tweeting a Ramadan message and ending it #bombzquad

An disappointment with the Usyk delay

The Joshua Ruiz fight is a bit of an let down

And then Fury comes out with his normal shit of i’m Having 3 fights and then I’m gone !

Looking like some cracking talent coming through in the states at the lighter weights at the moment.
Getting matched and showcased very well

Haney
Ortiz jr
Teo
Golden boy fighter (Ruiz?)

Haney signed to matchroom anarl, maybe be mandated to fight Campbell for vacant title, what a fight

Looking like some cracking talent coming through in the states at the lighter weights at the moment.
Getting matched and showcased very well

Haney
Ortiz jr
Teo
Golden boy fighter (Ruiz?)

Haney signed to matchroom anarl, maybe be mandated to fight Campbell for vacant title, what a fight
Was it not announced that Campbell would be fighting Lomachenko in the UK next?

Back