Latest boxing crack

I actually like Jr, well to an extent. I just think he has no discipline in fights, sometimes you need coaching through fights and have tactics depending on how the fight goes and Jr doesn’t have that as he’ll never listen to anyone he just has the thought process of I’ll go in there hoy me 6 million punches a fight and it’ll be enough to win it but sometimes that doesn’t always work. Not a massive fan of Degale just think he’ll have enough about him to beat Jr. We’ll see though should be a good fight.
yeah, it's a good cross roads fight and there's definitely more than one credible way to see how it goes. I just look at Degales performances against Truax who was as one dimensional as they come and feel he can't beat Eubank with that level of performance. No doubt Degale will land some nice clean counters but he'll ship plenty of punches as well as he's not very elusive but he thinks he is.

I actually think jr stands degale on his head tbh
The Degale that beat Dirrell beats jr comfortably imo, even though his worrying about his stamina nearly cost him that night.

This version of Degale looks made for jr. A standing target to walk up to and unload, although he'll more than likely get caught with a few well timed counters I can't see that being enough for Degale to take the rounds.

Saying that I'd like to see Degale win so he can be put in to retirement brutally by Groves.

The Degale that beat Dirrell beats jr comfortably imo, even though his worrying about his stamina nearly cost him that night.

This version of Degale looks made for jr. A standing target to walk up to and unload, although he'll more than likely get caught with a few well timed counters I can't see that being enough for Degale to take the rounds.

Saying that I'd like to see Degale win so he can be put in to retirement brutally by Groves.
Aye. Well I’m talking 2019 degale.
Sharp decline .
Stood on head.

I know it’s all fake, but Fury entertains me no end.

Cannot stand Fury, actually hate the horrible bellend.....HOWEVER, first live opponent that Wilder has fought in forever and he will beat him comfortably. Cannot remember a fighter with a record as clean as Wilder who has managed to avoid any half decent threat for so long.....Ruiz one of the few live opponents and probably one punch from sparking him out. Even a half cooked, rusty Fury will knock this plastic fake bum out.

Cannot stand Fury, actually hate the horrible bellend.....HOWEVER, first live opponent that Wilder has fought in forever and he will beat him comfortably. Cannot remember a fighter with a record as clean as Wilder who has managed to avoid any half decent threat for so long.....Ruiz one of the few live opponents and probably one punch from sparking him out. Even a half cooked, rusty Fury will knock this plastic fake bum out.

Hate applying the 'ABC' logic but if Fury couldn't even stun a Pianeta who somehow managed to get stopped by Kevin Johnson he'll not stop Wilder.

Hate applying the 'ABC' logic but if Fury couldn't even stun a Pianeta who somehow managed to get stopped by Kevin Johnson he'll not stop Wilder.

He doesnt need to stop him, he will box him to death....If Wilder doesnt stop it with his pathetic windmill punches then he's fucked......If he swings those amateur punches against fury (who I hate) he is gonna get fucked......He has fought literally nobody, have a look down his record, who on earth is on that record? Imagine him getting in with AJ or even White; hungry fighters, he would get smashed to fuck.

Boxing maths!!!! f***ing hell maravilla, ya better than that mate ;)

Feel more than a bit ashamed for going there like :neutral:

He doesnt need to stop him, he will box him to death....If Wilder doesnt stop it with his pathetic windmill punches then he's fucked......If he swings those amateur punches against fury (who I hate) he is gonna get fucked......He has fought literally nobody, have a look down his record, who on earth is on that record? Imagine him getting in with AJ or even White; hungry fighters, he would get smashed to fuck.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Fury schooled him the way he did with Wlad but equally it wouldn't be much of a shock if Wilder sparks him out inside 4 rounds. Agreed with you re his record, having 1 live opponent on your record after 40 fights is f***ing embarrassing for a world title holder and he's done everything in his power to avoid Whyte.

Is the Khan Brook thing going ahead? I missed the kick offs about it and it's hard to understand how it actually stands now..heard about the rehydration clause, is it close to being agreed?

Is the Khan Brook thing going ahead? I missed the kick offs about it and it's hard to understand how it actually stands now..heard about the rehydration clause, is it close to being agreed?
Probably. Benpissed if it’s box office but imagine it will be.. I’ll still buy it like,

But brook has done nothing in years and khan done himself no favours last fight...

Fill the o2 but can’t see that as a stadium fight like

Probably. Benpissed if it’s box office but imagine it will be.. I’ll still buy it like,

But brook has done nothing in years and khan done himself no favours last fight...

Fill the o2 but can’t see that as a stadium fight like
Nah won't be stadium, especially since there's not really a partisan crowd...I doubt Sheffield would pack out to see it. Will definitely be box office like even though it will be a piss take on paper, fact is public know them both and on the right date they'll get people buying

Eddie Hearn hopes to announce Dillian Whyte's December 22nd fight on Monday. He believes there is a 50/50 chance of the opponent being Luis Ortiz, with the Dereck Chisora rematch also possible.

Any preference who you rather Whyte face?
Ortiz or Chisora?

Eddie Hearn hopes to announce Dillian Whyte's December 22nd fight on Monday. He believes there is a 50/50 chance of the opponent being Luis Ortiz, with the Dereck Chisora rematch also possible.

Ortiz or Chisora?
If he does, then goes to show what an arsehole he is..

Warrington v frampton on the 22nd...I absolutely know which one I’m watching.

Ortiz or Chisora?

Would have to be Ortiz but if it was Chisora and it was half as good as the last one then it'll be a great fight.

Back