Latest boxing crack

Johnson missed boat when he dropped beterbiev. Needed to let his hands go.

Game effort though.

Will probably feel as though he let Beterbiev off the hook a bit but gave it everything he had. Pretty much all you can ask of him in that scenario, too big a step up for him at this stage of his development but he's clearly a talent and can come back from that

Will probably feel as though he let Beterbiev off the hook a bit but gave it everything he had. Pretty much all you can ask of him in that scenario, too big a step up for him at this stage of his development but he's clearly a talent and can come back from that
He gave it really good go.

He was probably wary of leaving himself open if he really went for him after knockdown which is understandable. In hindsight I bet he wished he’d went for it though.

Can’t believe Wilder fake feinting at being told they’ve sold a million dollars worth of pay per view already ...... numbers aren’t that big when it’s $75 for it !

Cracking fight for rocky, cannot blame him for taking it. Fighting someone like Canelo, at MSG, fair play to him, I hope he can pull it off.

However, I wish he’d stop calling himself a world champ ffs

Well he is a world champ of sorts, no worse than some WBO champions.

I think it is quite an interesting fight. Canelo is basically an 11 stone fighter and 5' 9". Fielding has fought almost his whole career at 12 stone and is 6' 1". Obviously class wise Canelo is streets ahead but Fielding is a big puncher with a good reach and upright style. Can Rocky keep him at arms length? Probably not but he has a slim chance.

Well he is a world champ of sorts, no worse than some WBO champions.

I think it is quite an interesting fight. Canelo is basically an 11 stone fighter and 5' 9". Fielding has fought almost his whole career at 12 stone and is 6' 1". Obviously class wise Canelo is streets ahead but Fielding is a big puncher with a good reach and upright style. Can Rocky keep him at arms length? Probably not but he has a slim chance.
He’s not a world champion at all mate. I wish people would stop saying it and trying to legitimise it.

Tbh the WBA and the WBC can both fuck off for all I care as they are a shambles at the minute. In fact let’s whittle the fuckers down to one so we can have a proper undisputed champ in each division.

Can’t believe Wilder fake feinting at being told they’ve sold a million dollars worth of pay per view already ...... numbers aren’t that big when it’s $75 for it !

Gate receipts they're talking about I think.

Twitter

Could Conor McGregor be making another return to boxing?

There is a video of Paulie Mali talking down Conor's recent UFC fight adding fuel to the fire on their 'hatred'.

Would you get excited about this fight?

Callum Smith v James Degale at Anfield

After James Degale has had a tune up fight with Chris Eubank Jnr.

Back