Latest boxing crack

If the AJ fight doesn’t happen it’ll be a question mark for both of them though, no doubt. It’s THE fight at hw atm. I’m sure they’d both get over not fighting like but this is what it’s about.

These fights define careers.

Both English too. It’s f***ing class man :)

If the AJ fight doesn’t happen it’ll be a question mark for both of them though, no doubt. It’s THE fight at hw atm. I’m sure they’d both get over not fighting like but this is what it’s about.

These fights define careers.

Both English too. It’s f***ing class man :)

Yep. If Fury retires without fighting AJ then AJ fans will just declare AJ as the unofficial winner and in years to come people will be arguing about who was better. They have the chance to put that to bed either way and make an absolute fortune in the process.

To be a real champion, you have to defend titles. Not just win and walk away.
Just imo of course.

Beating AJ makes him the best since Wlad, who was the best since Lennox. Being the best in over a decade is real history.

Anyone see that fury says he’ll retire after his 3 fight deal expires then pig out for ten year then come out of retirement older than George Foreman to beat the no 1 and become the oldest ever champion? Be class if he did.

Yep. If Fury retires without fighting AJ then AJ fans will just declare AJ as the unofficial winner and in years to come people will be arguing about who was better. They have the chance to put that to bed either way and make an absolute fortune in the process.

Indeed. And it’ll bore the piss out of us for the 50 years. Get the money right for them and let’s get it on. Hopefully in the UK.

I heard Tarver say Wilder should basically piss off to a gym and start again(from scratch :lol: ) and give Tyson the chance to cement his legacy against AJ. I agree.

A third with Wilder is pointless.
Anyone see that fury says he’ll retire after his 3 fight deal expires then pig out for ten year then come out of retirement older than George Foreman to beat the no 1 and become the oldest ever champion? Be class if he did.

He’s off his tits :lol:

He was on Mike Tyson’s podcast a couple weeks back, I love listening to both of em. Interesting characters.

Last edited:
Indeed. And it’ll bore the piss out of us for the 50 years. Get the money right for them and let’s get it on. Hopefully in the UK.

I heard Tarver say Wilder should basically piss off to a gym and start again(from scratch :lol: ) and give Tyson the chance to cement his legacy against AJ. I agree.

A third with Wilder is pointless.

At aged 34 I think it's too late for Wilder to reinvent himself. Probably won't hold a world title again unless by some stroke of look a belt becomes vacant and he gets his hand on it that way again.

Fury has to fight Joshua to be considered the best IMO.

Can’t see him walking away from it all. Money on the line for a mega fight with Joshua and the chance to be undisputed will be too much to resist.

His dads daft if he’s advising him to retire now. Imagine the legacy he will leave if he smashes Joshua all over like he did with Wilder?

At aged 34 I think it's too late for Wilder to reinvent himself. Probably won't hold a world title again unless by some stroke of look a belt becomes vacant and he gets his hand on it that way again.

I agree. He could never do it, he would have by now...

One trick pony, an extremely rich one trick pony mind. Fair play to the bloke, he still a warrior.

Two Brits who divide opinion on both their skill base and personalities as well. The arguments on here and with lads at work would be class.
tbh, I think it'd need to be at least 2 fights anarl.
Given the politics, and the fact that Fury may walk away sometime soon, it’s far from unlikely that a belt becomes vacant
And its highly likely that belts will be dropped to bypass mandatories if the "big fights" are available instead.

There is only one massivefight at hw atm and it’s Fury v AJ. I like Whyte but it’ll never be as big as the AJ fight.

Wilder v Whyte
Fury v AJ

If Whyte wins give him the winner, if they don’t retire :lol:

We will probably end up seeing none of the above :D
Problem is, where does Pulev and Usyk fit in? They all deserve a shot too. People need to start fighting eachother without rematch clauses tbh.

There is only one massivefight at hw atm and it’s Fury v AJ. I like Whyte but it’ll never be as big as the AJ fight.

Wilder v Whyte
Fury v AJ

If Whyte wins give him the winner, if they don’t retire :lol:

We will probably end up seeing none of the above :D
I'd quite like to see wilder punch the fuck out of aj tbh
Problem is, where does Pulev and Usyk fit in? They all deserve a shot too. People need to start fighting eachother without rematch clauses tbh.
Pulev fights aj next. If pulev wins aj is done. Usyk is too injured all the time

To be a real champion, you have to defend titles. Not just win and walk away.
Just imo of course.

Beating AJ makes him the best since Wlad, who was the best since Lennox. Being the best in over a decade is real history.

If he beats AJ there's a solid argument for him being the best since Lennox. It's weird, because the Wlad win from Fury is already better than any win Wlad has :lol:

Back