Latest boxing crack

Interestingly, Sugar Hill talking about retiring.

Strange one if so. Although Manny Steward was a well known high earner, so maybe he's haggling for a bigger % next time!

Wilder isn't a mess of a fighter. Let's be clear here he's been undefeated heavyweight. He has an incredible knockout %. Yes he's poor technically but shite he isn't. He's an incredibly dangerous fighter. Fury was robbed in fight 1 but was lucky to get away with standing up.

Fury was amazing today. The division isn't great right now but he's undefeated and all the things he's come through? What a fighter.

He's just behind Lewis as the best British heavyweight ever.

I'd pay for wilder v Fury 3. I wouldn't pay for Fury v whyte. Fury v AJ won't happen

Wilders record is appalling over 40 fights and not even 4 top 15 ranked heavyweights on there !
One trick pony who has fought the right fighters at the right time until last night, his balance and coordination were abysmal, technique massively flawed look at his shape before and during the first knock down i dont think ive seen a human being contort that way nevermind a top level boxer

outstanding from Fury quite simply but

Wilders record is appalling over 40 fights and not even 4 top 15 ranked heavyweights on there !
One trick pony who has fought the right fighters at the right time until last night, his balance and coordination were abysmal, technique massively flawed look at his shape before and during the first knock down i dont think ive seen a human being contort that way nevermind a top level boxer

But still he has sparked every fighter bar the best of his era...no mean feet.

I’d put him in the aj bracket personally.

How many top 15 ranked fighters has Fury fought?

Joshua probably has a few but very few top 5 at the time

Interestingly, Sugar Hill talking about retiring.

Strange one if so. Although Manny Steward was a well known high earner, so maybe he's haggling for a bigger % next time!

In the interview he was saying he wanted to train amateurs and retire from professional boxing. The only better way Steward could retire from professional boxing would be if he trained Fury to beat Joshua.

In the interview he was saying he wanted to train amateurs and retire from professional boxing. The only better way Steward could retire from professional boxing would be if he trained Fury to beat Joshua.

Some people just don't like the whole lifestyle that comes at that level, I suppose. The Kronk gym went through a load of issues after Steward died, so maybe he wants to prioritise the grass roots of the gym and keep that trademark theme.

Some people just don't like the whole lifestyle that comes at that level, I suppose. The Kronk gym went through a load of issues after Steward died, so maybe he wants to prioritise the grass roots of the gym and keep that trademark theme.
The Kronk gym is now a brand really, didnt the old gym closed due to a dodgy fire and a number of brake ins..they've struggled for years to pay the Bill's as Detroit isn't the warmest place to train..Or maybe sugar hill just doesn't fancy it anymore.

personally i think they need to relocate to LA or Vegas to bring the big money in..

If Wlad was a couple years younger AJ would've been out of there. Fury is in his prime, has more dimensions to his game and is more willing to bang than Wlad
I'm out on a limb here but I think fury is one of the best heavyweights I've seen. I'm 40. I'd love to have seen him fight Lewis

Explain how his record is appalling please
Fury Whtye would be a great fight while AJ deals with his mandatories. But I can't see it making much money.

After his massive improvement int the last year, you don't think so???
I wouldn't watch fury whyte

Last edited:

I mean, I literally posted 4 top 15 oppoents just a few pages back. But whatever.
How many top 15 ranked fighters has Fury fought?

Joshua probably has a few but very few top 5 at the time
AJ and Wilder share 2, funnily enough.

more like the fact that Wilder skips leg days!!! Never seen such a big man with such thin legs.
Aside from every heavyweight boxer.
That can’t be true.

Klitschko
Martin
Povetkin
Parker

must all have been top 10 at the time
You can only beat what's out in front of you. Look at Lewis. He is considered one of the best (rightly) but he was beaten by rahman. You can only fight what's in your division.

Fury has beaten klitschko and wilder twice. He's unbeaten and he's been through the mill and back.

They had that daft presentation in the ring before the fight with Lewis, holy field and tyson. I'd say fury is in that league for sure. Not your standard heavyweight champ but he's there

Last edited:
Aside from every heavyweight boxer.

You can only beat what's out in front of you. Look at Lewis. He is considered one of the best (rightly) but he was beaten by rahman. You can only fight what's in your division.

Fury has beaten klitschko and wilder twice. He's unbeaten and he's been through the mill and back.

They had that daft presentation in the ring before the fight with Lewis, holy field and tyson. I'd say fury is in that league for sure. Not your standard heavyweight champ but he's there
Holyfield record is amazing mind

Back