Latest boxing crack

Reckon Wilder gets to Fury inside the first 3 rounds if Fury is genuinely planning on going for bust. Got a feeling he's gonna try something similar to Ali v Foreman where he dances around Wilder then goes for the kill in the later rounds.

Heart says Fury, head says Wilder ends it early.

Think fury will not be stupid and stick to his boxing behind his ram rod jab. Boxed his lugs off last time. Same again for me. Wilder will always be dangerous with that right hand sledgehammer.

I think Wilder will push to try to catch Fury early on. He knows he can hurt him.
Want Fury to win but leaning towards Wilder by stoppage this time round.

Reckon Wilder gets to Fury inside the first 3 rounds if Fury is genuinely planning on going for bust. Got a feeling he's gonna try something similar to Ali v Foreman where he dances around Wilder then goes for the kill in the later rounds.

Heart says Fury, head says Wilder ends it early.

Ali took an insane amount of punishment that fight by lying against the ropes?

Fury's interview with Michelle Phelps was a bit worrying. Especially the bit where he says he feels suicidal every Sunday, but his whole demeanour seemed a bit off. Hope it was just a bad day and not another episode.

Fury's interview with Michelle Phelps was a bit worrying. Especially the bit where he says he feels suicidal every Sunday, but his whole demeanour seemed a bit off. Hope it was just a bad day and not another episode.

Hopefully it was just the fact he was in a room with her. He mentioned the same thing with Gareth A Davies, but more in a context of emphasising how important training is to him to keep his mental state good.

Loved the roundtable with Big John, Malignaggi & Haye. "I looked him in the eye and told him you couldn't beat my son with a hammer in each hand" :lol:.

Not a chance Fury is changing tactics despite what he and his team says.

I disagree. You don't go to the Kronk team to learn how to better dance around on the back foot.

I don't think he's going to come out looking to knock him out early, but I think they'll try and put it on Wilder a bit more and sit down on the shots.

I disagree. You don't go to the Kronk team to learn how to better dance around on the back foot.

I don't think he's going to come out looking to knock him out early, but I think they'll try and put it on Wilder a bit more and sit down on the shots.

Can you see Fury stopping Wilder?
He can certainly bang as with most Heavyweights....not quite as destructive as others...Wilder included.

He can certainly bang as with most Heavyweights....not quite as destructive as others...Wilder included.

I think he can, but I'm not too sure he definitely will. It's a really intriguing fight. They thought Fury was an easy touch in order to add leverage to the AJ negotiations last time around. So they will be taking him more seriously, but Fury will also be in better shape.

Whilst I can’t see Fury Stopping Wilder I still think he can. He doesn’t seem to have that one punch knockout power Fury but he’s got a good engine and can grind his opponents down to a stoppage.

I just think if he’s gunna go for the knockout he’s playing a dangerous game.

Hopefully it was just the fact he was in a room with her. He mentioned the same thing with Gareth A Davies, but more in a context of emphasising how important training is to him to keep his mental state good.

Loved the roundtable with Big John, Malignaggi & Haye. "I looked him in the eye and told him you couldn't beat my son with a hammer in each hand" :lol:.
Where was that interview on - I couldnt see anything on catch up on Sky

Back