Latest boxing crack

I know Brook has been out for a good while and would be rusty but I thought he looked ponderous and was getting clipped by a fella who wouldn't get a sparring job...

I'm very surprised he has been booked to headline a card in London. I don't think he's a big enough name yet.

Sounds like Hearn booked the O2 for that date thinking that Usyk vs Chisora would top the bill but Usyk's had issues with his shoulder and that fight has been pushed back to May.

Do people think that many form Sunderland will go down to watch Kelly, I’m arranging a stag do, might do this fight, the groom doesn’t want nowt daft and we’re all too old for 4 days on the piss in Benidorm

Do people think that many form Sunderland will go down to watch Kelly, I’m arranging a stag do, might do this fight, the groom doesn’t want nowt daft and we’re all too old for 4 days on the piss in Benidorm
Maybe a few...don’t think many,how old are you, we had a cracking time last June...

Joe Gallagher life stories podcast was canny, I struggle like the fucker but came across okay. Few decent stories.
Barry Jones was a bit meh, okay.

Last edited:

UFC being on the week before and tickets being on sale a week or so back will affect numbers from here going down, Ritson being on in Newcastle the week after as well. Will be a good night regardless though if you all like boxing.

I get the point

but we can apply it to any sport. ITV boxing in the 80s and 90s was free. Then sky came along.

cricket has not been on free to air for years

PPV is just one step up. And for blokes getting smacked in the face, I don’t begrudge it that much.

I have other issues with boxing

- inability to make the best fights
- the quality of judging
You can rightly complain about them aswell. :confused:

Last edited:

Back