Latest boxing crack

Unfortunately shite like this was always going to become more commonplace after the Mayweather/McGregor farce made a ludicrous amount of money.

Crossover promotions have been happening since Muhammad Ali days, this isn’t a new trend.

You’d think Thriller in Manilla or Rumble in the jungle would be of been his biggest payday but it was actually the exhibition bout in Japan against that Japanese wrestler.

The newer trend is the digital streaming era of YouTuber fights, its shameful, cringy but as Logan Paul v KSI proved it attracts new audiences to sign up to DAZN so Eddie doesn’t give a fuck.

Last edited:

? Not according to the podcasts with fury I’ve listened too, always very complimentary about Ben.
I saw a comment about if he wanted to keep winning decisions he would have stayed with Ben but that's all I've seen. There are a few different rumours about why the split happened. The fight disciples were on about it in this weeks episode.

I saw a comment about if he wanted to keep winning decisions he would have stayed with Ben but that's all I've seen. There are a few different rumours about why the split happened. The fight disciples were on about it in this weeks episode.
Heard stuff from presenters but nothing from Tyson saying he doesn’t rate him...
Top rank outbid in purse bid for Taylor mandatory 😃.

650k purse for josh.....sjirley josh had bigger plans than clearing 300k when he dumped Barry Mac.

Last edited:

Think one of the comments he's made was "If I wanted to continue doing that tippy tappy shit I'd have stayed with Ben Davison", he's not said owt too scathing but there have been a couple of other comments which have sounded like criticism of his tactics.

Think one of the comments he's made was "If I wanted to continue doing that tippy tappy shit I'd have stayed with Ben Davison", he's not said owt too scathing but there have been a couple of other comments which have sounded like criticism of his tactics.

I'm a bit concerned about the rematch now to be honest. I think if he goes in looming for a stoppage he is more likely to get caught and sparked.

He also talked about how his movement and boxing skill is now imprinted on him forever - so it does somewhat make sense to change his trainer if he knows he has to attack, not "win rounds".

I don't think he's been negative about Ben at all - not from what I've seen. He just recognised he needed to do something different. tbf, he seems to know how to create a plan to beat an opponent, and then implement it.
Its when he's cruising against mediocre opponents that he tends to look crap.

He also talked about how his movement and boxing skill is now imprinted on him forever - so it does somewhat make sense to change his trainer if he knows he has to attack, not "win rounds".

I don't think he's been negative about Ben at all - not from what I've seen. He just recognised he needed to do something different. tbf, he seems to know how to create a plan to beat an opponent, and then implement it.
Its when he's cruising against mediocre opponents that he tends to look crap.
Spot on...

Yet, for all of this. One punch from Wilder and it could very easily all be over.

Its a class fight - total unknown. Nobody can even pretend to know who's going to win :lol:
Aye, for me it's the most interesting heavy weight fight out there. Wilder is clearly the biggest puncher while Fury has got the best ring craft...

Yet, for all of this. One punch from Wilder and it could very easily all be over.

Its a class fight - total unknown. Nobody can even pretend to know who's going to win :lol:
Yep. The way the first fight went and then both of their performances since then make this ridiculously hard to analyse even for the most knowledgeable pundits nevermind us dafties.

Back