Latest boxing crack

scotch

Winger
Saunders canelo is a really good fight.
not sure if Saunders is better than Lara (who canelo just beat a few years back/some people think he should have lost).
Plus canelo has improved the past 2 years massively whilst saunders has looked a but crap since lemieux to be honest.

Would have actually preferred saunders chances against ggg at this time.

Reactions: PTR

Aye good on BT it would have been 25 notes if sky got it the greedy twats..
I’m not sure I could have handled the Joshua propaganda.

Aj on the panel with bellews tounge 2ft up his arsehole.
Froch and groves having ‘banter’
Crolla bobbing around like a turd in a pisspot, gurning like a fucking idiot.

And other Hearn and smith sycophants irritating the fuck out of me.

Titus

Striker
Paq v McGregor

I wish they’d fuck off with this shit
Boxing provided him with his biggest pay day, so naturally right before his return to MMA he will chat some shite for attention.

Hope it doesn't happen. I seen that Hearn has more YouTubers getting pro licenses for a fight this month. Not comparing McGregor to them, but these farcicle events are pissing me off.
farcical** ffs

Last edited:

Maravilla

Striker
Boxing provided him with his biggest pay day, so naturally right before his return to MMA he will chat some shite for attention.

Hope it doesn't happen. I seen that Hearn has more YouTubers getting pro licenses for a fight this month. Not comparing McGregor to them, but these farcicle events are pissing me off.
farcical** ffs
Unfortunately shite like this was always going to become more commonplace after the Mayweather/McGregor farce made a ludicrous amount of money.

Lewberry pie

Striker

farcical** ffs
Its absolutely pathetic that genuine boxers get scraps yet some YouTube wanker leapfrogs them to paydays, can you imagine paying to watch Fleetwood Vs Hartlepool purely because the managers have a bit of a fake feud on the internet it's an embarrassment to society.

This sounds like a thumbs down for sky's presenters ....

Last edited:

Froch and Bellew are horrific additions. A whole new level of bellendness...

Maravilla

Striker
Early contenders for upset of the year as Jeison Rosario stops Julian Williams and knockout of the year as Eleider Alvarez stops Michael Seals

Set of twats the lot of them. Can't stand American style commentary shame we haven't the likes of Reg Gutteridge and Jim Watt or Harry Carpenter anymore.

coyneeee

Winger
Unfortunately shite like this was always going to become more commonplace after the Mayweather/McGregor farce made a ludicrous amount of money.
Crossover promotions have been happening since Muhammad Ali days, this isn’t a new trend.

You’d think Thriller in Manilla or Rumble in the jungle would be of been his biggest payday but it was actually the exhibition bout in Japan against that Japanese wrestler.

The newer trend is the digital streaming era of YouTuber fights, its shameful, cringy but as Logan Paul v KSI proved it attracts new audiences to sign up to DAZN so Eddie doesn’t give a fuck.

Last edited: