Latest boxing crack

Ciro_DiMarzio

Midfield
That's probably the "best in the UK, who aren't in the world picture" fight to make. But I'm not sure either of them gain from it - its not like beating the other puts you in anyone's top 5 list.

Seems like Joyce hasn't fought in ages?
He is fighting Marco Huck on Jaunauary 11th marra. European title fight.

Maravilla

Striker
Agreed. Not a boxing expert by any means but enjoy watching.
Kelly looks a great talent but like u say has no power. People will walk through him at world level in my humble opinion.
If the Avanesyan fight does happen next we'll find out a lot about Kelly's potential one way or the other. He's clearly talented but he's developed a lot of bad habits throughout his pro career which him and Booth seem really unwilling to address.

Ciro_DiMarzio

Midfield
If the Avanesyan fight does happen next we'll find out a lot about Kelly's potential one way or the other. He's clearly talented but he's developed a lot of bad habits throughout his pro career which him and Booth seem really unwilling to address.
Avenesyan has been like a man possessed since Kelly pulled out of their fight.

Scunny Dan

Full Back
Fury Wilder confirmed 22nd Feb in Vegas.

Probably an exact replica of first fight, but have a feeling Wilder will KO him this time round
Certainly hope so. Just in case I wasn't nauseated enough by this bloke installing himself as the 'Mental Health Champion', Fish-eye-Frank is now mentioning this yank Wrestling nonsense as a negotiating point every time he sees a camera.