Latest boxing crack

Fucks sake. Shame that becasue he comes across well in interviews.

Hopefully learnt his lesson:

Later on Wednesday, Taylor released a statement apologising for his behaviour, saying there was "no excuse" for his comments. He said: "Whilst out celebrating with friends on Saturday in Edinburgh I made some stupid comments and poor decisions resulting in legal charges. "I hold my hands up for making remarks which caused offence and I was rightfully found guilty of. I’m ashamed about the whole incident."The other charge, I have been rightfully found not guilty of. I’m regularly tested by all the relevant authorities - and could be at any time regardless of when I’m fighting. I would never risk my career and reputation with drugs." He continued: "I whole heartedly apologise for my stupid actions. It has been a rollercoaster of a year for me, becoming unified world champion and on this occasion I’ve taken it too far."I can only apologise, not only to those whom I offended, but to my family and friends for the upset I have caused. "There is no excuse for the comments I made and the disturbance I caused and I am going to take some much needed time off over Christmas to reflect on my actions and ensure it never happens again."

Anyone been following the Harrison / Charlo build up? The press conferences have been hilarious.

Harrison is brilliant at getting inside Charlos head.

To me, Josh Kelly dosent seem to have that great a following from Sunderland. He dosent seem to be that popular. He should have a following like Josh Warrington but just dosent seem to endear himself to the people of Sunderland, shame really, as if he did, it would be class to have big fights at the SOL

Chavez Jr man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't even blame him at this point. The blame should go to Matchroom and DAZN for giving him yet another high profile opportunity he really doesn't deserve

Logon or register to see this image
Disgrace to his fathers name at times.
To me, Josh Kelly dosent seem to have that great a following from Sunderland. He dosent seem to be that popular. He should have a following like Josh Warrington but just dosent seem to endear himself to the people of Sunderland, shame really, as if he did, it would be class to have big fights at the SOL
Can’t put my finger on it......does seem a missed chance to galvanise the town behind him but I didn’t even know he was fighting last night and consider myself and enthusiast ....clearly not 😐
But I do know the next great heavyweight is fighting tonight 😉

Last edited:

Back