Latest boxing crack

This is how sky gets such numbers to watch him, build him up as much as they can, calling that a punch perfect performance on sat night was a joke, I think he boxed well and done what he had to do, but punch perfect give me a break, some people will be taken in by that and sky make pounds of these kind of people thinking They are watching someone special

Expect another documentary about this performance before his next fight. They do a great job of marketing him to the mass market.

This is how sky gets such numbers to watch him, build him up as much as they can, calling that a punch perfect performance on sat night was a joke, I think he boxed well and done what he had to do, but punch perfect give me a break, some people will be taken in by that and sky make pounds of these kind of people thinking They are watching someone special
He was fighting a 20 stone blob. Ruiz made it so easy for him..

Comney Vs Lopez should be a good fight this weekend. Going off his last performance this has come too soon for Lopez so I expect Comney to get the win. Terence Crawford in yet another stay busy fight. Hope he fights one of the other champions next year.

The way I see it is this. No matter who Fury fights he doesn't have to change his tactics, he tries to box their head off, Wilder doesn't change his tactics, he tries to take their head off, Usyk the same he boxes and doesn't really change his tactics but Joshua has to change his style for all 3 of those opponents because he can't best any of them in their particular style. He ca t outbox Fury or Usyk and he can't out gun Wilder.
Not quite sure about the other two but Fury defo.

Conlan vs Nikitin turned out to be a surprisingly decent fight. Easily the most entertaining fight Conlan has been involved in as a pro and it was a good performance but still don't think he has the power to keep world level fighters off him.

Huge statement from Teofimo Lopez stopping Commey in 2. Him vs Loma in 2020 please

Main event was really good as well. Crawford was definitely hurt in the 3rd and should have had a knockdown ruled against him but he's a vicious finisher once he realises he has an opponent in trouble
Does anyone still subscribe to it now? Used to be class but it's shocking now

Not really related to that post but just seen that Ben Davison's no longer training Fury.

Last edited:
Conlan vs Nikitin turned out to be a surprisingly decent fight. Easily the most entertaining fight Conlan has been involved in as a pro and it was a good performance but still don't think he has the power to keep world level fighters off him.

Huge statement from Teofimo Lopez stopping Commey in 2. Him vs Loma in 2020 please

Main event was really good as well. Crawford was definitely hurt in the 3rd and should have had a knockdown ruled against him but he's a vicious finisher once he realises he has an opponent in trouble

Not really related to that post but just seen that Ben Davison's no longer training Fury.
Surprised at that, just finished Fury's book and he more or less credits him with saving his life.

Only thing I would say is I think Davison is far more important for Fury's mental health than he is his boxing abiliy, Fury needs to train regularly to keep his head right but looked overcooked against Wallin as a result

Ffs. Source marra in Davison

Back