Latest boxing crack

Well, I can't imagine UKAD having any jurisdiction in Saudi. Even if he was to be serving a 'silent ban' or provisional ban over here, they'd still try and give him an outing in Saudi.

"Listen, Whyte was cleared to box against Rivas, he passed UKAD tests and fought on the Joshua - Ruiz undercard"... Ugh you can almost hear Hearn saying it now.

Darren Surtees is from Thornely, fighting in the golden contract super lightweight quarter final against the favourite, French fella Mimoune. It's on sky sports Friday night for anybody Interested

Yep, a shame he's got a tough tie, but a chance for him to get his name out there a bit - I think it's the first time he's boxed on TV before, or if not, they're certainly few and far between. Maybe a bit like what Ritson did the other year.

He was 10/3 to win when I checked earlier.

Nery vs Rodriguez off after Nery once again fails to make weight. Something needs to be done about him due to his numerous failed drug tests and failures to make weight, Inoue's apparently on Twitter wanting him banned for life

Julio Ceja 4 and a half pound overweight for his fight with Figueroa as well :evil: What looked a really good undercard on paper is an absolute farce now

Last edited:

Back