Latest boxing crack

Any chance of Usyk moving up after he wins the Cruiserweight tournament. He looks unbeatable at Cruiser.

Have thought for a while that he's the one guy who could have a real chance of beating Joshua in the near future and I'd be very surprised if he doesn't move to heavyweight after the WBSS. Has a great jab which Joshua still looks vulnerable to and he fought as a heavyweight for a lot of his amateur career so he's used to fighting opponents who are a fair bit taller and stronger than him. Only major issue I could see is that for all of his skills he's not particularly difficult to hit and whilst he looks to have a great chin at cruiser that doesn't mean he'd take a punch as well at heavyweight

Think he'd beat Wilder, Parker etc pretty comfortably though

Sticking a tenner on Parker.

Will Joshua get this done a lot quicker than his last opponent?

Joshua's fights are going more the distance than expected of late.
Parker can take a clip like. Don't think it'll be as one sided as we all think.

Last edited:
Cheapest hotel around the stadium is £470 for that night, don't think I paid anywhere near that for a Calzaghe fight
Thats just f***ing robbery...cheeky fuckers:)

The for the hatton v tyszu fight me and the lads hired a mini bus taxi and driver.

He dropped us at manchester city ctr at 2pm and was waiting outside arena after fight.

Think it was around 250 spenk back then.

Between 7 of you nit bad.

Joshua will beat him comfortably imo. I'd pick Wilder to beat him mind, for all his technical flaws

I think Hearn is playing this right....Parker, then Wilder, then Fury and he has a chance. Wilder is a real danger man and I’d like to see AJ get some more experience of adversity against Parker before they meet. Wilder is good preparation for Fury....unorthodox big man

If AJ beats Parker as expected.

Do you imagine AJ v Wilder will happen this year?
I can't see anyone making him take another mandatory, and I can't see wilder walking away for the payday.
Be a good fight.

Reckon that would then push forward the potential fight with Fury to happen in 2018 (boxing licence pending)?

Just trying to work out what 2018 holds for AJ.
Fury will get a license, even if not British.

2018 for AJ will be fury or rematch with wilder.

Have thought for a while that he's the one guy who could have a real chance of beating Joshua in the near future and I'd be very surprised if he doesn't move to heavyweight after the WBSS. Has a great jab which Joshua still looks vulnerable to and he fought as a heavyweight for a lot of his amateur career so he's used to fighting opponents who are a fair bit taller and stronger than him. Only major issue I could see is that for all of his skills he's not particularly difficult to hit and whilst he looks to have a great chin at cruiser that doesn't mean he'd take a punch as well at heavyweight

Think he'd beat Wilder, Parker etc pretty comfortably though

HW in the amateurs is 201 - ie cruiserwight to all intents and purposes

he could move up, he's in the Haye / bellew size bracket but i think he'd have to pick and choose his fights carefully

HW in the amateurs is 201 - ie cruiserwight to all intents and purposes

he could move up, he's in the Haye / bellew size bracket but i think he'd have to pick and choose his fights carefully
He is 6'3, Takam is under 6'2, Parker is only 6'4 and Joshua is 6'6. Szpilka was doing a job on Wilder until the KO. I really don't think there is that much in it. If he wasn't limited by 200 pounds what would he come in at? I think he could manage against Wilder or Joshua with his pedigree but not sure about someone with the size and skill of Fury. Bellew was a fat Cruiser and campaigned at Light Heavy for years.

Spence-Peterson on Boxnation this weekend
Qualitu...bt anarl?

He is 6'3, Takam is under 6'2, Parker is only 6'4 and Joshua is 6'6. Szpilka was doing a job on Wilder until the KO. I really don't think there is that much in it. If he wasn't limited by 200 pounds what would he come in at? I think he could manage against Wilder or Joshua with his pedigree but not sure about someone with the size and skill of Fury. Bellew was a fat Cruiser and campaigned at Light Heavy for years.
Usyk is a quality operater...but he gets fucked up by joshua...a natural 18 stone man with decent fundamentals and huge power is not a good match.

I would though give him a great chance against the top 5 to top 15 type fighters like martin, breazale etc etc..maybe even pulev.

But avoid fury and aj like a dose of clap.

Last edited:
Qualitu...bt anarl?

Usyk is a quality operater...but he gets fucked up by joshua...a natural 18 stone man with decent fundamentals and huge power is not a good match.

I would though give him a great chance against the top 5 to top 15 type fighters like martin, breazale etc etc..maybe even pulev.

But avoid fury and aj like a dose of clap.
I don't think Joshua is technically solid. He boxes very much in straight lines and I thin a quick, highly skilled fighter could easily do 12 rounds without running away, even if they didn't get the result. I think it might be unlikely that Usyk would win but unless he went overboard looking to hurt Joshua, I don't think he would get stopped at all. If he could manage to get in and out and score on the inside he would have a chance of picking rounds up but it would take something exceptional to win

I'm not sure but I think BT only do the UK cards

Don’t like how AJ went on in the presser today, bit ridiculous to claim ‘ it will take more than a human to stop me ‘ yeah he had to set straight the crack with who has dropped him but that’s a bit much !

Think he comes in lighter, he should learn to move and work angles as stated above he’s too. Ugh of a straight line fighter but Parker should make it so Aj has to move or he’ll struggle !

I don't think Joshua is technically solid. He boxes very much in straight lines and I thin a quick, highly skilled fighter could easily do 12 rounds without running away, even if they didn't get the result. I think it might be unlikely that Usyk would win but unless he went overboard looking to hurt Joshua, I don't think he would get stopped at all. If he could manage to get in and out and score on the inside he would have a chance of picking rounds up but it would take something exceptional to win

I'm not sure but I think BT only do the UK cards
Decent fundamentals marra....i am not suggesting a jab like holmes, a left hook like golden boy or the defensive prowess of sweet pea.:);)

A fan of Parker’s? Everytime I’ve seen him he’s been terrible.
He f***ing bores me to be frank.

Back