Latest boxing crack

Fuck Hearn. Would love to see him lose Joshua as he would be right in the shit with the way he's gone about the last two or so years

It's crazy, he was seen as this saviour about 4 years ago, now most of the boxing community are behind Warren despite all his previous :lol:.

Regular non PPV nights on BT and Sky Sports have been like chalk and cheese this past year. Hearn has put all his eggs in the PPV market and if you are not a PPV star or future star with Olympic pedigree then he isn't really interested in you.

If he loses AJ then he is in trouble, because Bellew (even though he is pretty limited anyway) just has a couple more fights left, Brook's stock is lower after his defeats and quitting and there's nobody really left that I can think of to step up and be the next PPV star that he craves. Kelly, Cordina, Buatsi etc are all way off that level at the moment.

It's crazy, he was seen as this saviour about 4 years ago, now most of the boxing community are behind Warren despite all his previous :lol:.

Regular non PPV nights on BT and Sky Sports have been like chalk and cheese this past year. Hearn has put all his eggs in the PPV market and if you are not a PPV star or future star with Olympic pedigree then he isn't really interested in you.

If he loses AJ then he is in trouble, because Bellew (even though he is pretty limited anyway) just has a couple more fights left, Brook's stock is lower after his defeats and quitting and there's nobody really left that I can think of to step up and be the next PPV star that he craves. Kelly, Cordina, Buatsi etc are all way off that level at the moment.

I just love seeing Warren asked a question and whip out private emails and solicitor correspondence and that

Warren has done tremendously well from unlicensed in the 70 s to still being one of the top promoters in Europe, especially considering the awful sky/Hearn monopoly.

Fuck me, he even got shot man.:lol:

Britain's best prospect by a long distance is Josh Taylor.

Not sure about Josh Kelly or Dubois.

Wouldn't really class Taylor as a prospect anymore, think pretty much everybody has him within the top 10 in the world at light-welter. He's superb mind and will surely win a world title in 2018

Wouldn't really class Taylor as a prospect anymore, think pretty much everybody has him within the top 10 in the world at light-welter. He's superb mind and will surely win a world title in 2018

Taylor's had what? 12 or so fights? So still learning, but because of his clear quality he will be a world champion - although I don't think it will be 2018.

What do you think of Kelly? Jury's out for me, not convinced.

Taylor's had what? 12 or so fights? So still learning, but because of his clear quality he will be a world champion - although I don't think it will be 2018.

What do you think of Kelly? Jury's out for me, not convinced.

Really impressed with him so far but he's going to have to be very, very good if he's going to carry that style off effectively at world level

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2017...es-unrepentant-after-deleting-offensive-tweet

Ohara Davies been acting himself on social media, he’s been removed from a show on February 3rd

One of the boxing highlights of 2017 was watching Taylor make that tosser turn his back and quit

As somebody on one of the forums said a few weeks ago the difference between Warren and Hearn is that Warren and his team know the sport inside out whilst Hearn only cares about the business side of boxing.

Back