Latest boxing crack

Was I watching the same fight? It bored the tits off me until the last few rounds.

Would have to watch it again but it was superb throughout IMO. Constant changes of momentum with a really high level of skill on show from both, the fact that there's been a dearth of great fights so far this year might have given it a slightly more elevated status than it deserves though.

Still think it's the best welterweight fight since Manny/Marquez though. Only other contender I can think of is Porter and Thurman

How is TF doing after his eyebrow malfunction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought it was a fantastic fight like, albeit I love watching fights and trying to pick up on little technical things that's going on that might not really be 'entertaining'.

I guess I liken it to people who love watching the grappling in UFC to an extent. Will be a massive amount of skill and subtle tricks on display but it just doesn't entertain me much

Chisora vs Parker off. Joseph's got the sneezes. I'm gutted, I was looking forward to this before the end of the year. I'd love to see Del Boy taking on Dubois now though, although War would consider it a step down.

Chisora vs Parker off. Joseph's got the sneezes. I'm gutted, I was looking forward to this before the end of the year. I'd love to see Del Boy taking on Dubois now though, although War would consider it a step down.

FFS was looking forward to that

Looking at the potential replacements this maybe good news....Parker would have jabbed, run, jabbed run, hold, run jab.

Povetkin will war as will Oscar.
Although hunter will do what Parker would off but better.

Dubios probably suspended at the minute

Looking at the potential replacements this maybe good news....Parker would have jabbed, run, jabbed run, hold, run jab.

Povetkin will war as will Oscar.
Although hunter will do what Parker would off but better.
If that list all claim they're available, why not stick them all on the same card? Chisora v Hunter, Povetkin v Rivas, Wallin v Hrgovic, Bakole v... Briggs?!

Dubois isn't suspended, Warren wants him out again before Christmas.

Would imagine Warren would want Dubois chisora as a main headline fight with a full press run to make as much coin from it as they can. rather than a late step in.

Back