Latest boxing crack

f***ing phew!
Decent performance from the swede but f***ing hell tyson....
Big John Fury isn't happy with the fight prep or the team.

John Fury: “I have never seen him so bad, he seemed weight drained, it looked like he left it all in the gym.Then the cut come and he is a lucky man
I don't know how he has taken the cut in the third and made it to the 12th.
It has gone terribly wrong in the camp and someone is to blame. Tyson never landed a meaningful punch.
“If Tyson had been in front of one of the top-three or Alexander Povetkin, he would not have won.
“I am a straight talker and that is the worst I have ever seen him.
“I have half an idea what went wrong but I cannot share it. He has done an eight-week camp but his strength and power have gone.
“He was as weak as a kitten. His body looked a lot softer tonight. He is not an 18st fighter, he wants to be body beautiful.
“I have seen this coming. I saw this coming.
If he keeps hold of that team, that whole team, they will cost him his career. Ben Davidson and everyone.
“The cutman is the only one who can take any credit. it was like a shark's mouth.
“If this was not his show, if he was the away fight, he would have been gone.”
Ott from John,as usual..

But he may have point somewhere...weirdly 😃

Last edited:

Aye, terrible place for such bad cuts.

The second one, I think was more of a pressure buildup from the swelling of the first, that wasn't going to take much to cut.
I know there is surgery which can remove the scar tissue but there is always going to be that weakness there now.

f***ing phew!

Ott from John,as usual..

Something that wasn't touched on there which I think John Fury was bang on with was the amount of time spent indulging the media and the general circus around the fight. Think they took their eye off the ball and got away with one big time.

Looking at Fury's cut I'm surprised the fight wasn't stopped.

Think he should begin loading up a bit now and build some power to go with his skills, still think him and Joshua would be the 2 best heavyweights at the minute and they need to fight.

One thing I think Fury is neglecting under Davison is body shots. It's very frustrating to watch, because when he starts doing it the difference is apparant.

f***ing phew!

Ott from John,as usual..

To be fair he said what most of us were thinking.
Fury needs to have the theatrics prior to the fight.

He looked awful in round one but he is a fighter. No power to get them out though.
One thing I think Fury is neglecting under Davison is body shots. It's very frustrating to watch, because when he starts doing it the difference is apparant.

Have you ever seen a Davidson interview?
Fury does EXACTLY what he wants. No one will tell him what to do.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a Davidson interview?
Fury does EXACTLY what he wants. No one will tell him what to do.

Nah, that's bollocks. I watch about every interview with him and its obviously a media facade.

Fury has visibly put in less body work under Davison IMO

I think a lot of people underestimated wallin, the lad came to fight and took some big shots then kept coming forward. I agree TF wasn't at his best but he clearly won the fight by a long way..

Last edited:
Looking at Fury's cut I'm surprised the fight wasn't stopped.

Think he should begin loading up a bit now and build some power to go with his skills, still think him and Joshua would be the 2 best heavyweights at the minute and they need to fight.

Would be very surprised if we ever see that fight now. Joshua sounds like he's mentally shot and think he's a huge underdog going into the rematch with Ruiz even if he seems to be the betting favourite.

Back