Latest boxing crack

So...anyone paying for Fury?
Aye. Only to see him walk in with a f***ing sombrero and a mariachi band.
Okay undercard.

Ruiz getting all uppity because fury is celebrating Mexican Independence Day the daft fucker. Telling him to stay in his lane, fuck me, his Mexican rhetoric bores me.

He was born in the USA, bred in the USA, lives in the USA, pays his taxes in the USA, fights in the USA. Certainly jealous at the attention fury is receiving in Vegas.

Aye. Only to see him walk in with a f***ing sombrero and a mariachi band.
Okay undercard.

Ruiz getting all uppity because fury is celebrating Mexican Independence Day the daft fucker. Telling him to stay in his lane, fuck me, his Mexican rhetoric bores me.

He was born in the USA, bred in the USA, lives in the USA, pays his taxes in the USA, fights in the USA. Certainly jealous at the attention fury is receiving in Vegas.

Should be concentrating on challenging world class opponents instead of doing pantomime acts, cashing in before Wilder sparks him in the rematch.

He is mate. Signed to fight on feb 22nd in Vegas and unfortunately for fury detractors wilder had his chance to spark fury and blew it.

Just the way it goes

Can't see it happening in February like. Wilder-Ortiz rematch slated for November and Fury apparently has another fight slated for December, would be a ridiculously quick turnaround by the modern standards of the sport, only way it happens in Feb IMO is if Wilder sparks Ortiz early, which is admittedly very possible.

Can't see it happening in February like. Wilder-Ortiz rematch slated for November and Fury apparently has another fight slated for December, would be a ridiculously quick turnaround by the modern standards of the sport, only way it happens in Feb IMO is if Wilder sparks Ortiz early, which is admittedly very possible.
Maybe mate, but it’s signed.

If Ruiz wins I can see Al Haymon doing all that is possible to move wilder to fight Ruiz.......

Back