Latest boxing crack

Kovalev vs Yarde this weekend

Difficult to go against Fitzgerald after each of their last fights. Think Cheeseman's decent enough but he's yet another Matchroom fighter who was stepped up to European level too quickly and he took the beating from Garcia that can take years off a career.
Don’t rate him full stop...fitz will hurt him bad as cheese is tough
Can’t wait for trade fight

Huge huge task but a punchers always has that little shout to pull it off 😀😉

Don’t rate him full stop...fitz will hurt him bad as cheese is tough
Can’t wait for trade fight

Huge huge task but a punchers always has that little shout to pull it off 😀😉

Don't think he punches often enough to stand much of a chance unless Kovalev becomes an old man overnight, which is a shame because he can clearly whack and has a fair bit of natural ability. Hopefully he loses in clear but competitive fashion and gets rid of that clown Tunde and go to a proper trainer.

Don't think he punches often enough to stand much of a chance unless Kovalev becomes an old man overnight, which is a shame because he can clearly whack and has a fair bit of natural ability. Hopefully he loses in clear but competitive fashion and gets rid of that clown Tunde and go to a proper trainer.
I like tunde....😃. I like his crack anyway.

I know it’s not boxing but it’s bizarre fight sports news James Haskell the recently retired rugby forward has signed a deal to fight at heavyweight with Bellator MMA

Chloe Madley’s gonna see her husband get broken surely

I know it’s not boxing but it’s bizarre fight sports news James Haskell the recently retired rugby forward has signed a deal to fight at heavyweight with Bellator MMA

Chloe Madley’s gonna see her husband get broken surely
He has been training for years and has been involved with MMA programming on BT for years. Doesn't mean he will be any good but he isn't going into it blindly.

Bit concerning that following a first loss, a concussion and the shite he’s spoke since that he was allowed to talk for himself for an hour think the interview should almost be seen as a second loss in his pro career cause he talked that much in the way of bollocks, contradicted himself, tried to lie n cover things up with long pauses repetitive answers and constant mentioning of the army n a military mindset when he obviously has never been in the military so doesn’t know what that mindset truly is ( not that I have ) worried by how much he’s on about his loss of passion and the things that he wants to do in training that he’s now doing but he never spoke up about before his defeat !

Worst of all he made it obvious that he can’t think for himself through a fight, yes he can try and figure an opponent out but he was on about the right hand left hook combo and that all he knows is what he’s told/taught in the gym n that’s it !
I've always said he's a puppet for fast Eddie. He's seems to be going into PR meltdown. Some of the shit he's come out with ower the last couple of weeks is embarrassing.
Matchroom, Sky and Team Whyte's legal teams have certainly their best to make it blow over.
I've still not seen a comment from the BBBoC regarding the Drug tests plus switching gloves on the night of the fight..

Last edited:
I've still not seen a comment from the BBBoC regarding the Drug tests plus switching gloves on the night of the fight..

Legally they have their hands tied I think. Wrong statement and Whyte and Rivas could both be looking to sue. Rivas already looking to I think

Legally they have their hands tied I think. Wrong statement and Whyte and Rivas could both be looking to sue. Rivas already looking to I think
What I've seen and read about the pre-fight shenanigans it looks like they haven't conducted themselves very well so I'm not surprised the Rivas camp are going to sue.

Back