Latest boxing crack

Other than Canelo fights it's pretty much unheard of for big Vegas arenas to be sold out nowadays. Fury's last fight only did 5,000 so can't imagine it being too much of a problem to get tickets whilst you're over there.

Fighting a relative nobody I dare bet he’ll be lucky to sell 2,500 for this fight, Wallin maybe ranked in the top 10 by the WBA but he’s fought nobody. Gotta say the ranking systems are a joke generally and Fury keeps fighting them !
Fucks sake man. What's going on here.

Ruiz has gone on like a bit of a knob since he won like bit of a shame he seemed alright before

Last edited:
Fighting a relative nobody I dare bet he’ll be lucky to sell 2,500 for this fight, Wallin maybe ranked in the top 10 by the WBA but he’s fought nobody. Gotta say the ranking systems are a joke generally and Fury keeps fighting them !

Ruiz has gone on like a bit of a knob since he won like bit of a shame he seemed alright before

:lol:

Noticed he's been getting loads more criticism for this than he got for the Schwarz debacle. BT aren't marketing it as being a PPV fight either

Noticed he's been getting loads more criticism for this than he got for the Schwarz debacle. BT aren't marketing it as being a PPV fight either
Even Ben Davies is pissed off with this, Tyson not happy they had 5 decent names but top rank couldn’t secure them....

Aj spitting the dummy out ref Lennox Lewis...rattled to fuckery.

Even Ben Davies is pissed off with this, Tyson not happy they had 5 decent names but top rank couldn’t secure them....

Aj spitting the dummy out ref Lennox Lewis...rattled to fuckery.

Not sure I see it Joshua being rattled, at the end of the day Lennox prepared for one of his fights by prancing about on a film set so to criticise Joshua’s preparation for the Ruiz fight ( change of opponent as well which is always awkward )

At the end of it they’re both pretty similar with Olympic medals and relative defeats and success’ with Joshua miles behind in terms of boxing ability and accomplishments in terms of legacy but miles ahead in fortune n backing from the public ( before June )

Think Joshua was right to bite back like

Not sure I see it Joshua being rattled, at the end of the day Lennox prepared for one of his fights by prancing about on a film set so to criticise Joshua’s preparation for the Ruiz fight ( change of opponent as well which is always awkward )

At the end of it they’re both pretty similar with Olympic medals and relative defeats and success’ with Joshua miles behind in terms of boxing ability and accomplishments in terms of legacy but miles ahead in fortune n backing from the public ( before June )

Think Joshua was right to bite back like
He was right. He states they basically looked clueless from the first bell.

And either way a genuine all time great fighter is certainly knowledgeable experienced and entitled to his view.

Aj’s response - ‘I don’t respect lennox’. Silly, petty and a bit cringe imo, Rattled to fuck

He was right. He states they basically looked clueless from the first bell.

And either way a genuine all time great fighter is certainly knowledgeable experienced and entitled to his view.

Aj’s response - ‘I don’t respect lennox’. Silly, petty and a bit cringe imo, Rattled to fuck

Right to have a go back maybe how he’s done it and what he’s said is pathetic and shows a lot of what AJ is ! Jealousy plays a part to, Lennox got undisputed something Joshua bleated on about massively and more than likely will now never achieve so, Joshua should have just simply pointed out that Lewis didn’t prepare right all the time n it cost him too

Lennox has to be respected simple as that !

Back