Latest boxing crack

Kovalev fighting on Sky tomorrow night/Sunday morning. He really should be beating Shabranskyy but very much doubt he'll be anything like the fighter he was a year or so ago given the way he capitulated against Ward in their 2nd fight
I am finished with Kovalev like! The way he made excuses against Ward annoyed me. I agree the finish of 2nd fight there were 2 blatant low blows, but other than that he would have been gone in 20 seconds anyway or if somehow survived beaten handsomely on points.

I am finished with Kovalev like! The way he made excuses against Ward annoyed me. I agree the finish of 2nd fight there were 2 blatant low blows, but other than that he would have been gone in 20 seconds anyway or if somehow survived beaten handsomely on points.
as Bellew and others said, Kovalev should have just lumped one into Ward's crown jewels if he was that bothered by them ala Hatton v tsyu

Either that or against people capable of roughing him up inside, Cotto managed to do a bit of both against him

I think a lot of people tried to out think mayweather when they were capable of giving him better fights by using a strong jab to set up inside work like Cotto and Maidana had success with.

James DeGale fighting this weekend.
Live on BT Sports.

He's come out & said he is targeting David Benavidez WBC title.

First though he's fighting Caleb Truax in London on Saturday night.

Shows how much interest there is in Haye/Bellew that the new date hasn't even been mentioned on here yet or any of the boxing forums I view

Surely not even Haye can spin the casuals into having any real interest in this if the fight even happens. Only way you can envisage this doing well on PPV is if Golovkin-Canelo 2 is made for Cinco de Mayo weekend as expected and include that in the price as well

Lomachenko-Rigondeaux on Saturday night. I think the extra weight is too much for a little lad like Rigondeaux unfortunately and Lomachanko's style will force him to fight. It should be a hell of a fight while it lasts. It looks like Rigondeaux is actually going to be in an exciting fight.

Back