Latest boxing crack

Yeah I know Galahad would try to spoil Warrington work but I thought Warrington would L have had more of an answer for it.
It's really hard to fight someone who just want to hold on.I thought the ref was really poor as he could have stopped it in the early rounds. Referees can make a massive difference in the way fights develop..

Whyte will beat Wilder imho, big, strong, can bang and is aggressive as fuck. While pulling a couple of his usual big windmills out of the locker against Fury Wilder was completely schooled during that fight and we know Furys chin is not great as been dropped previously. Whyte is a live opponent and Wilder has struggled against anything with a pulse in the past.
Whyte is a strange one, he seems to get better the longer he doesn't fight. He barely got past Chisora and got soundly beaten by AJ

Whyte is a strange one, he seems to get better the longer he doesn't fight. He barely got past Chisora and got soundly beaten by AJ
I say that, whilst also rating him, don't get me wrong. I just think he's unproven, whereas some people seem to be certain about him

I say that, whilst also rating him, don't get me wrong. I just think he's unproven, whereas some people seem to be certain about him

Yeah I agree.

Couple of good wins and progressed massively. Still gasses out and is gonna be stopped in the later rounds sooner or later, but he's very tough and knows how to play his hand very well.

Yeah I agree.

Couple of good wins and progressed massively. Still gasses out and is gonna be stopped in the later rounds sooner or later, but he's very tough and knows how to play his hand very well.
Did you watch the interview in the community hall the other day? Came across as a really nice bloke.

Frampton's tactics on the night beggar belief. Warrington's a nightmare for this current version of Frampton anyway but Carl played right into his hands in the opening 2/3 rounds

I think the fight was won in those first 3 rounds to be honest. Frampton was like a deer in the headlights and took alot of punishment which seriously depleted him for the whole fight.

I think the problem with Whyte is he's still in AJ shadow , the best think he could do for his career is leave Matchroom..
I don't see what people see in Whyte. If it hadn't been for the fake rivalry set up with Joshua we probably still wouldn't know who he was. He's done very well out of it imo.

He's noticeably regressed under Jamie Moore IMO. Know Frampton said that he was initially going to have a trial with Adam Booth, he'd have been a far better fit
The rumour is Frampton was a gift for Moore from Kinahan after nearly losing his life in Marbella. Seems far fetched but I definitely wouldn’t be surprised.

Frampton's tactics on the night beggar belief. Warrington's a nightmare for this current version of Frampton anyway but Carl played right into his hands in the opening 2/3 rounds
But it made for a great bout..

I don't see what people see in Whyte. If it hadn't been for the fake rivalry set up with Joshua we probably still wouldn't know who he was. He's done very well out of it imo.
Yet he's in the top 5 across the Governing bodies..

Last edited:
The rumour is Frampton was a gift for Moore from Kinahan after nearly losing his life in Marbella. Seems far fetched but I definitely wouldn’t be surprised.

First time I've heard that but wouldn't surprise me at all. Think all of Moore's fighters are managed by MTK

Back