1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

I found a link to watch it yesterday, was a class doc

2. the boot

the boot Full Back

So he got leathered?

3. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Not at all surprised that ticket sales were shite, work just outside the city centre and there was far more promotion for that pathetic NextGen card than there was for Saturday night. Then again Newcastle was a really bizarre venue considering that neither Williams or Smith are even a draw in their own backyards.

The Butcher likes this.
  4. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Lewis Ritson defending his British title against Tommy Coyle on the Haye-Bellew undercard. Perfect opponent for Ritson to look good against

5. Motor City Cobra

Motor City Cobra Midfield

According to smb haye fight is off...:?::confused:

6. PTR

PTR Striker

Any word on that? Heard nowt since the rumours the other day

7. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Hearn's said the fight's definitely on

8. Motor City Cobra

Makes no matter...smb said it’s off and haye is a cock etc......so the fight is fucking officially off.

Take a telling.

9. PTR

PTR Striker

It was on last time too, and his foot was hanging off :(

10. The Bridge Lad

The Bridge Lad Striker

There's PPV quotas to fill, of course it's on. Good exposure for Ritson though.

11. RichD

RichD Striker

This...its a joke...

12. royalmush83

royalmush83 Full Back

Good fight for ritson. Coyle will probably take him a good few rounds but take a pasting.
    Poor way for Hearn to build a fighters profile though. Sign up a British champ, then tuck him away on a pay per view? Could have headlined a good Saturday night card on sky sports this.
    Is it just me whos getting bored of boxing on sky? Any halfway decent fights get put on PPV? The regular shows are really suffering. I bought every PPV for the last 3 years as I love the boxing. Even though I have kodi. / sportsmania etc. then I thought fuck it and didnt pay for the Joshua's takam show. I won't be paying for this either. I'm glad warren looks like getting he's act together a bit with the bt shows. Quite enjoyed them tbh.

13. the boot

the boot Full Back

Television companies are ruthless in the way they treat their customers especially sports fans. Fucking squeeze every penny from the sports we love. Boxing promoters are like footie agents now. The governing bodies have lost control, the fighters get manipulated by them, eventually it will ruin the sport.

14. PTR

PTR Striker

And the answer is the same as it is with football. Simply stop paying them their money, and the problem will go away.

15. the boot

the boot Full Back

Unfortunately that will never happen, it's impossible, if everyone boycotted the tv companies that would end it all. Only gate receipts and we all know especially in case of football that these don't cover the cost of the day never mind wages.

16. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Hopefully it's simply down to the ring rust and getting used to fighting under a new trainer but Frampton looked really poor last night

Uromastyx likes this.
  17. Macho

Macho Striker

If people keep paying for these pantomine fights then they will continue to sell them mate.

18. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

Haye pulls out of next month's fight :confused:

19. Motor City Cobra

And so the smb is fucking right again......for fuck fuck sake man. I was maybe one if the few hoping to see belles get bladdered.

He looked poor in comparison to first Cruz fight

20. RichD

RichD Striker

Does anyone give a shit ? Shirley would have been the worst ppv in UK history...