Latest boxing crack

Heavyweight boxing next weekend:

Hughie Fury vs Chris Norrad
Michael Hunter vs Fabio Moldanado
Filip Hrgovic vs Gregory Corbin

Looking forward to seeing Hughie back!

Just watched the Wilder win, cracking power can’t deny that but what the Brezeale’s thinking of doing and then trying with his lead hand only he knows, what ever it was he left himself stupidly open when he dropped it and swung it for whatever was a left hook/uppercut ! Shocking skill level from him

Jesus calm down mate.

Fury beat him pretty comfortably and got up from both knockdowns to win the remainder of the round, he was saved by the bell against Ortiz. I have to say that I am impressed by Wilder this morning but you're being ridiculous.

A draw wasn't that outrageous a result, given he knocked him down a couple of times and Fury didn't catch him with much either. A lot of close rounds.

I'm not Joshua's biggest fan, think he's fortunate to be in the heavy weight division at a time when it's weak, but he will absolutely murder Wilder, no question about it.

A draw wasn't that outrageous a result, given he knocked him down a couple of times and Fury didn't catch him with much either. A lot of close rounds.

I'm not Joshua's biggest fan, think he's fortunate to be in the heavy weight division at a time when it's weak, but he will absolutely murder Wilder, no question about it.

A draw was a shocking result. Even with the knockdowns. There's a strong argument the 9th was a 9-9 round because Fury absolutely bossed it after the knockdown.

Just cos Fury didn't have him wobbled (much) doesn't mean he wasn't clearly winning rounds. That's not how boxing is scored.

Whilst Fury controlled most of the fight you simply don’t go to America and fight the HW champ and come away with the win if you’ve been put down twice. Just doesn’t happen

Whilst Fury controlled most of the fight you simply don’t go to America and fight the HW champ and come away with the win if you’ve been put down twice. Just doesn’t happen

People say this, but really our judging is horrendous too.

Wilder knocks out another nobody in Round 1, fought two decent fighters in his career, one had him out on his feet and was a punch away from a KO and the other won on points but was robbed.......If the fight ever comes off AJ should probably set up his camp in VW Sunderland so he can train at Fulwell Mill, not sure any other sparring partner could get him ready for Wilder, most sparring partners dont box like 10 year olds.

Wilder knocks out another nobody in Round 1, fought two decent fighters in his career, one had him out on his feet and was a punch away from a KO and the other won on points but was robbed.......If the fight ever comes off AJ should probably set up his camp in VW Sunderland so he can train at Fulwell Mill, not sure any other sparring partner could get him ready for Wilder, most sparring partners dont box like 10 year olds.

I actually agree to a large extent. He's so unusual that it's uncomfortable to box against.

I spar one African man with hammers for hands and when watching from the outside he looks all over the place but he has no fear, incredibly hard hands and throws from all angles. Sometimes little subtle traps that would work on a conventional boxer just don't work because he's not watching any of that, he's just trying to back you up and let loose.

I actually agree to a large extent. He's so unusual that it's uncomfortable to box against.

I spar one African man with hammers for hands and when watching from the outside he looks all over the place but he has no fear, incredibly hard hands and throws from all angles. Sometimes little subtle traps that would work on a conventional boxer just don't work because he's not watching any of that, he's just trying to back you up and let loose.

Problem for Wilder is that he is so poor technically he leaves himself wide open. Yes the knockout was spectacular to watch but lets remember that in that 2 minute fight he had been on jelly legs after catching a bomb on the chin while he was swinging wildly and that against a very average fighter.....Imagine when a beast like AJ, who is technically good sees that chin wide open, its night night for the meatball.

Problem for Wilder is that he is so poor technically he leaves himself wide open. Yes the knockout was spectacular to watch but lets remember that in that 2 minute fight he had been on jelly legs after catching a bomb on the chin while he was swinging wildly and that against a very average fighter.....Imagine when a beast like AJ, who is technically good sees that chin wide open, its night night for the meatball.

I honestly thought Ortiz was gunna knock him out in their fight. How he recovered from that I’ve no idea cos he was fucked Wilder.

It will be interesting to see him fight AJ though as even though AJ could pick him apart it’s still very possible Wilder could catch AJ with one of those wild swings.

I still believe AJ would win personally. He’s miles better technically and also has the power to match.

The unorthadox nature of Wilder is what makes him so dangerous to AJ imo. AJ doesn't look comfortable getting hit, even less so since Wlad.

Back