Latest boxing crack

So can Khan do it? For me he has everything he needs to win this fight apart from being a complete fuckwit......Gets drawn into a tear up when he doesnt need to and has never developed the intelligence to go on the move when he is hurt.........Backed him heavily to stop crawford (more patriotism than belief) but am hoping he has finally matured and fulfills his potential.

So can Khan do it? For me he has everything he needs to win this fight apart from being a complete fuckwit......Gets drawn into a tear up when he doesnt need to and has never developed the intelligence to go on the move when he is hurt.........Backed him heavily to stop crawford (more patriotism than belief) but am hoping he has finally matured and fulfills his potential.

Nah. Think Crawford beats any version of Khan, even at his peak Khan didn't have enough about him to beat an elite fighter and can't help thinking about how dreadful he looked in his last fight.

Would love to be proven wrong but think this'll be a complete massacre.

Dont think he will but hope he will.

Is this on the radio so I can try and catch it later if I am half comatose?

What time is the Khan fight supposed to kick off? Said it before but he was the reason I got into boxing (when he was on ITV), I was gutted when he moved to sky as I could no longer watch him. Would love him to win tonight.

Last edited:
What time is the Khan fight supposed to kick off? Said it before but he was the reason I got into boxing (when he was on ITV), I was gutted when he moved to sky as I could no longer watch him. Would love him to win tonight.

4 but I'd tune in earlier if I was you just incase. Good undercard anyway. I'll be going for a nap shortly like

Wonder who he could face next (Dave Allen) can’t be anyone too good.
Doubt it’ll ever happen but Dave v joe Joyce would be decent
Big Pricey, surely. Would be a really interesting fight and I reckon that will happen next. Although Allen did seem to be throwing his hat in the ring to replace miller.;)

Back