Latest boxing crack

This would be my walk up onto the boxing ring music sung by my very own choice of singers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pacquaio wanted nothing to do with Spence after witnessing that, couldn't wait to get out of the ring after being called out, changed his fine form his bullish talk of facing the winner at the start of the night :lol::lol:
Spence was different class, proper p4p now like, no question
Garcia did well to last the distance, might have a good chance of a world title at the weight just below, but his power didn't carry up to 147.
Crawford v Spence would be the best fight in the division & one of the top 3 in all boxing arguably

As much as I rate Robert Garcia as a trainer he does have a habit of letting his fighters take a sustained beating when he really should be pulling his fighters out. That was the sort of battering that could take years off Mikey's career
He did try between 9 and 10 like..Mikey having none of it.

Way way too small, and actually looked much slower than 135......

This would be my walk up onto the boxing ring music sung by my very own choice of singers.

Mumsnet this shit.

Last edited:
He did try between 9 and 10 like..Mikey having none of it.

Way way too small, and actually looked much slower than 135......

Mumsnet this shit.

Heard him ask Mikey if he wanted to continue after the 9th which is usually a sign that the trainer knows it's pointless having it go on but he really needed to take charge in the corner and do the right thing irrespective of whether Mikey wanted to continue or not.

Just got around to watching this. There was no way Garcia was going to win entering the last few rounds. Should have been stopped after 9 or 10. Spence jnr could have finished Garcia's career if he'd gone all out for the KO.

A 4 fight accumulator makes £1.20 on a tenner. f***ing hell. What a card!

Yeah, it's pretty much Showcase Central. It'll probably do decent numbers because it has a world title, Buatsi is one of our better prospects (and will be the next in line to fight in the US) and I suppose Ritson does bring a little bit of intrigue as well given his previous hype and being at the new weight, and from our perspective, being from the region whether people want him to win or lose. It's just the opponents that makes it a complete waste of time. But then again, if Buatsi was in with someone who might actually test him then it certainly wouldn't be on normal Sky in the UK. Just the way the British scene is going unfortunately.

Wilder vs Brezeale announced for May

And you’ll still get people calling Joshua the ducker and that’s a joke !

Wilder bottles so many offers from Joshua this year and last

Cheery picks a fight against an inactive Fury who he thought he get past with a win

Keeps bleating on about one face, one name and then turns down a 3 fight offer for 120 million for the Brezeale fight then 2 against Joshua

His manager then says states he taking the fight and putting it on free to air TV cause he’s doing right by the fans ..... And says they don’t want to offer a deal to Joshua but when they do they will !

Such a lack of honesty in the heavyweight division it’s horrible why they can’t admit that they’ve avoided him for years cause they’ll know he’ll get beat and that it’s not on PPV because they’ll be embarrassed by the numbers I don’t know I mean the Fury fight only done 300,000 in the US, it’s just really boring especially when Wilder goes onto claim he’s the man of the division who holds all the keys !

What a shit champion, technically horrible almost as egotistical as Fury n I hope Brezeale takes his power out boxes him n gets a points decision not that there’s much chance of that.

Rant done

Back