Latest boxing crack

Was there 2 different commentaries?
The one on twitter was American and they had Eubank winning by a big margin.
Which he did.
They only gave Degale 1 round and 2round a draw. iirc

I reckon I could have landed several on Joe Joyce tonight with that defence :lol:
Stiverne landed a few but he keeps coming and is a handful.

I just don’t get this hype with Whyte and Chisora even more so. They had a cracking first fight which somehow ended up with a rematch PPV.

Likes of Frank Bruno got loads of stick but he’d put both them away imo. As would Gary mason and a forgotten ex world champ like Henry Akinwande.

Shows what sky and Uncle Eddie can do for a boxers reputation.

I just don’t get this hype with Whyte and Chisora even more so. They had a cracking first fight which somehow ended up with a rematch PPV.

Likes of Frank Bruno got loads of stick but he’d put both them away imo. As would Gary mason and a forgotten ex world champ like Henry Akinwande.

:lol::lol:

Imagine being brainwashed by Eddie Hearn.

Dillian ‘hands of stone’ Whyte :lol:

Imagine having no brain to be brainwashed.

Only you are making them sound like all time greats. The logic seems to evade you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine having no brain to be brainwashed.

Only you are making them sound like all time greats. The logic seems to evade you.
Im making them sound like all time greats?

Whyte ‘destroys’. Only bloke he’s destroyed is a fat Aussie.

Joyce is an Olympic silver medallist of good amateur pedigree who was commonwealth champ after 4 fights.

Whyte has gained a reputation due to his skyboy platform and somehow chisora who has lost 9 times also has.

Anybody labouring to wins against chisora won’t be bothering the heavyweight elite too much.

Anybody labouring to wins against chisora won’t be bothering the heavyweight elite too much.

Joyce is the heavyweight elite?

Also when I was at ringside for the AJ fight he had him shaky as fuck. Guess AJ struggled past him...

Joyce is a novice pro compared to Whyte.

Back