Latest boxing crack

Perfect fight for his first away day in America.....Unbeaten, home town boy, got a gob on him so will probs get a bit of needle going, will put up a little resistance till he gets savaged......Job done, the yanks get to see AJ, everyone gets another pay day and it kills some time till the two proper fights out there can get sorted.

AJ seems to get wound up easy doesn’t he- couldn’t smile after face to face - fury would turn him inside out in a faceoff

Fuck me, itv box office website man...

I remember having a right fuck on the smith v groves fight and gave up..trying again and same shit.

Virtual assistant is a compelete fuck wit.
Says I’m registered but sky q box saying I have to register, So when I try to register says I’m registered.
Fuck me.

Fuck me, itv box office website man...

I remember having a right fuck on the smith v groves fight and gave up..trying again and same shit.

Virtual assistant is a compelete fuck wit.
Says I’m registered but sky q box saying I have to register, So when I try to register says I’m registered.
Fuck me.

Did you see the Eubanks rock up on some breakfast show in a super car to Dr.Dre? :lol::lol:

Cracking fight on paper imo.

Seems like it's a sign to look for alternative methods marra ;)
Done...can’t record the fucker despite already being registered..:)

Anyway happy now...really up for this like..reet soft spot for eugbank like,

Did you see the Eubanks rock up on some breakfast show in a super car to Dr.Dre? :lol::lol:

Cracking fight on paper imo.
No, you know what show...he makes me laugh. I’m sure half the time he’s on a wind up like.

Not sure it’s about history like, and tbf degale has one 1 win approaching high class...only the one. Dirrell at a push.

Bute was shot.

Not sure if I’m being harsh like.

Course not but whenever Eubank has fought anyone at world level he's come up short, the Saunders fight was close but if they fought now it wouldn't be. Just can't see how he beats Degale unless Degale is completely done

Eubank has beaten nobody. What's his best win, O'Sullivan?

He doesn't have any really good wins, but has been in with two very good fighters, one a slick southpaw. This is his chance to turn things around and given DeGale's milage and age, I'm excited.

Course not but whenever Eubank has fought anyone at world level he's come up short, the Saunders fight was close but if they fought now it wouldn't be. Just can't see how he beats Degale unless Degale is completely done
I just think degale is too lazy for Eubank at this stage. I don’t believe for one minute he is shot. But of course time will be catching up

I just think degale is too lazy for Eubank at this stage. I don’t believe for one minute he is shot. But of course time will be catching up

Apparently he's looked great in training. I realise that's not exactly comparable to the actual night but I think he's been wanting this one for a while and won't be leaving much to chance - especially since Groves has already beaten CEJ.

Apparently he's looked great in training. I realise that's not exactly comparable to the actual night but I think he's been wanting this one for a while and won't be leaving much to chance - especially since Groves has already beaten CEJ.
Aye I’ve heard.....just not sure if he has the will left to deal with a relentless Eubank .

Badou took his soul

He doesn't have any really good wins, but has been in with two very good fighters, one a slick southpaw. This is his chance to turn things around and given DeGale's milage and age, I'm excited.
that's a fair way to judge him imo. He did very well against Saunders, which when you think what he's done since, means he must be pretty decent.

Back