Latest boxing crack

So has fury left Warren then?
Bit shit tbf as warren gave him 2 bum fights then made the wilder fight.
I get the feeling that fury doesn’t need a promoter however. He knows the game inside out, works with MTK for management etc.
Bit of an odd move for me.

Edit: just seen it’s with Queensberry too. Very slim chance the wilder fight happens now IMO. Showtime won’t want it on ESPN.

Last edited:
So has fury left Warren then?
Bit shit tbf as warren gave him 2 bum fights then made the wilder fight.
I get the feeling that fury doesn’t need a promoter however. He knows the game inside out, works with MTK for management etc.
Bit of an odd move for me.

Edit: just seen it’s with Queensberry too. Very slim chance the wilder fight happens now IMO. Showtime won’t want it on ESPN.
Ehh no. Post above yours:). Signed with Frankie for another 4 years with bt.

TYSON FURY on Twitter

TYSON FURY‏Verified account @Tyson_Fury 51m51 minutes ago
Big thanks to @MTKGlobal and @frankwarren_tv for getting this deal done. Now the best heavyweight on the plant has a home in
Logon or register to see this image
@espn and a home in
Logon or register to see this image
@btsport

How does this affect a Wilder rematch then? I don't know much about any of this stuff
Who shows the fucker in the states? pbc will wnat showtime and toprank/Queensbury ESPN platform.

Fuck nars!

f***ing hell those drug kingpins even doing deals with Arum now :lol:. Good news for Fury like.

Good luck to Tyson, great deal for everyone including British boxing

Undoubtedly, it is a great deal for Tyson Fury. However, I don't think this is good news for the fans at all. More companies and powerful individuals involved. This is going to make the fights we want to see a lot more difficult to arrange. I can foresee months of messy negotiations and false hopes. Dillian Whyte is probably very happy about the news, a huge fight for him may not be long away.

Last edited:
Joshua's camp won't be arsed, unless Fury's carrying a belt. It'll only be Wilder they're interested in now. Fury's said he'll be fighting three times a year, but who's he going to fight?? Povetkin? Whyte? Parker? Joshua's been there and done that.

Joshua's camp won't be arsed, unless Fury's carrying a belt. It'll only be Wilder they're interested in now. Fury's said he'll be fighting three times a year, but who's he going to fight?? Povetkin? Whyte? Parker? Joshua's been there and done that.
When Joshua instructs Eddie to make it happen, it will most certainly happen.

Back