Latest boxing crack

cant help but think Eddie has played a blinder..

if we think AJ is avoiding Fury/Wilder

AJ makes a packet rolling over the tub of lard

Whyte sparks out Breazeale and deffo becomes the mandatory for the WBC

oh look, AJ cant fight whoever wins because Whyte deserves his shot for the WBC

and lo, another year has passed without AJ having to go near Fury/Wilder

and if Whyte were to beat whoever was WBC champ, then Eddie is laughing all the way to the bank

Why not? He’s never been world champion before, if he wants to be world champion that bad and fights anyone like he says he does you would accept what ever offered.

Because he wants to be world heavyweight champion of the world.

He was offered less than what he got for fighting Chisora man, Hearn didn't want Joshua Whyte so they took the piss

Isn't his fight with Brezeale a final eliminator for Fury Wilder winner? As mandatory he'll make more than the coppers Hearn was offering

According to Kalle's latest IFL interview they've got a UK TV deal lined up for the rest of the WBSS but didn't sound too convincing when asked if Baranchyk was still going to be the opponent for Taylor

He was offered less than what he got for fighting Chisora man, Hearn didn't want Joshua Whyte so they took the piss

Isn't his fight with Brezeale a final eliminator for Fury Wilder winner? As mandatory he'll make more than the coppers Hearn was offering
Yes it is, I’m not saying he didn’t deserve more than what he was offered to take the fight like I said earlier if it was up to me every fighter that steps in together deserve 50% each, I just think you can’t come out and say you will fight anyone then turn down a fight for most a the belts when you’ve never been heaveyweight champ. Imo this is what Hearn wants get Whyte in for the WBC n pray he does the business then set up the showdown with AJ for all the belts, like I said earlier he’ll just keep AJ ticking along for now.

More I read about it I’m gobsmacked Eddie fucked his own fighter over!!!(whyte)
It’s a callous business and fighters fuck promoters over just as much, no loyalty so shouldn’t surprise me.

But I now realise Eddie is basically aj’s bitch.
His remit is most money for least risk on aj’s instruction. Doesn’t mean aj is afraid, I just believe they/he is a business and wants to maximise it.

Last edited:
Why not? He’s never been world champion before, if he wants to be world champion that bad and fights anyone like he says he does you would accept what ever offered.

Because he wants to be world heavyweight champion of the world.

He should be paid well enough to reflect that. You can't have him headline a PPV after years of pushing him to the public then offer him some joke money (in relative terms, of course).

But isn’t that the argument about why Joshua should have accepted any terms to fight Wilder?

Not from me.

The biggest name on Jarrell Miller’s CV is Tomasz Adamek, the 31st ranked heavyweight on BoxRec.

In his last bout, he fought Bogdan Dinu who's ranked 56th.

He will now step into the ring with Anthony Joshua for the WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF world heavyweight titles.

The biggest name on Jarrell Miller’s CV is Tomasz Adamek, the 31st ranked heavyweight on BoxRec.

In his last bout, he fought Bogdan Dinu who's ranked 56th.

He will now step into the ring with Anthony Joshua for the WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF world heavyweight titles.

blame the sanctioning bodies then - the WBO have Miller at 3, and the WBA at 2 despite him fighting bums

Forgot that Tommy Ward has a world title eliminator in the States. It's tonight and BoxNation have picked it up. Not sure if it's a final eliminator though.

Don't know much about Hernandez, but the bookies have it close, like 1/2 vs 13/8 in Ward's favour. I'll record that.

Back