Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Kid Galahad

Kid Galahad Striker

None of this is Joshua's problem it's Furys, fair play for the way he has came back into the reckoning but a lot of his problems have been down to his personality and his self proclaimed rock star lifestyle, how many belts did AJ win in his absence again?

2. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

Absolute bollocks man, Fury is the man to beat.

3. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

And clearly beat the man who prior to last night was regarded as the 2nd best heavyweight in the world. Can see both sides but after last night I'd put Fury as number 1 at the minute

Butters likes this.
  4. It’s tough one, lineal champ who has just ‘beaten’ the wbc champ who Joshua or his team couldn’t arrange a fight with..

Fury can rightly so now claim to be top dog imo...I have him number 1 in my rankings for what’s it worth.:)

bowers2 likes this.
  5. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

I'm just going off official-ness really, ability wise I couldn't call it.

6. Pinched from another forum but the best description I've seen for Fury getting up is the ref told him they were dipping for red diesel in the car park :lol:

moshpit, jsdftm04, PTR and 3 others like this.
  7. Kid Galahad

Kid Galahad Striker

Do the coppers even bother with them, thought they did what the fuck they want!

8. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Striker

Fury's powers of recovery are phenomenal like. He got up like the undertaker after looking half dead on the canvas, and for the last minute of the round looked like there was nowt wrong with him. Wilder was sure he had him buried at that point, for someone who's made a career from burying people with his power it must have been mad from his perspective seeing the big daft bastard back up and dancing after his count

9. gatopreto

gatopreto Midfield

Got to give Fury the mental edge going into a rematch

10. Smartin

Smartin Midfield

Phenomenal recovery powers, hits like homer simpson however, caught Wilder with some beautiful shots, absolutely no power though.

11. Titus

Titus Winger

How many belts did he win due to Fury's absence**

12. the boot

the boot Midfield

‘KING OF THE GYPSIES’

13. gatopreto

gatopreto Midfield

Enough power to gain respect. Otherwise why don't people just walk through him.
    I get what your saying though, not enough power to stop people at this level.

Mrjardine and Titus like this.
  14. Titus

Titus Winger

Exactly.

Think he's definitely got power like, he just rarely sits down on his shots. Not back to 100% yet so think he just boxed safe as he could. He usually goes to the body a lot more than that

Mrjardine and gatopreto like this.
  15. gatopreto

gatopreto Midfield

Particularly if wilder is just as light for the rematch I think Fury could really hurt him with bodyshots.
    In my eyes he won anyway, but if he was 100% I think he wouldn't have got knocked down. Massive respect for him taking on such a dangerous man in those circumstances.
    Those rounds will certainly benefit Fury.

16. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Winger

I’d love to see the rematch back here at Wembley in front of a sell out crowd just to sicken Hearn and Joshua.

AJ next opponent could end up being Derek Chisora which would be laughable really.

PTR likes this.
  17. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

The amount of times I've been daydreaming at work today about that 12th round :oops: Don't think I've ever gone as mental during a fight as I did watching that live

moshpit, PTR and scotch like this.
  18. I jumped out of bed at the count of 6 shouting for him to get up ( after squealing like a new born at the shock of him going down hard) meat and two veg flying all over, our lass telling me to calm the fuck down...

Then he gets up and proceeds to land a great left hook and goes on the attack :)

moshpit likes this.
  19. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Had a few mates over watching it. Complete silence at the knockdown and during Wilder's initial attack after then every fucker screaming at the TV when it became clear that Wilder was close to exhaustion, was convinced with a minute left that Fury was going to get the stoppage

20. Titus

Titus Winger

Wilder claiming broken arm :lol: