Latest boxing crack

Miller vs Dinu. Bogdan was supposed to be a top 10 contender, but judging by that performance, he's not even top 20. Miller threw plenty of punches, but was incredibly slow chasing Bogdan down. He even dropped his hands a few times. It'd be good to see him up against one of the top 5 heavy's, however I can't see any of them having any trouble against Jarrel.

Miller vs Dinu. Bogdan was supposed to be a top 10 contender, but judging by that performance, he's not even top 20. Miller threw plenty of punches, but was incredibly slow chasing Bogdan down. He even dropped his hands a few times. It'd be good to see him up against one of the top 5 heavy's, however I can't see any of them having any trouble against Jarrel.
Whyte would demolish JM. He was so slow and sluggish and Dinu looked worse. See Miller mentioned Whyte,Price,Allen and even Chisora as his Uk fight.

So who is the wildcard slick Eddie is talking about for AJ? his latest IFL interview suggests there are two potentials, one a bit outside the box and real shocker.

A Klitschko or someone from MMA world I recon, Miocic or Ngannou maybe?

AJ has talked about potentially going into MMA before and a boxing rules/MMA rules two fight deal would definately be a money spinner. If a Wilder fight doesn't materialise and boxing politics starts to make retaining all his belts look unlikely something like this wouldn't surprise me.

So who is the wildcard slick Eddie is talking about for AJ? his latest IFL interview suggests there are two potentials, one a bit outside the box and real shocker.

A Klitschko or someone from MMA world I recon, Miocic or Ngannou maybe?

AJ has talked about potentially going into MMA before and a boxing rules/MMA rules two fight deal would definately be a money spinner. If a Wilder fight doesn't materialise and boxing politics starts to make retaining all his belts look unlikely something like this wouldn't surprise me.

Wlad seems to be the one who keeps getting mentioned as the wildcard. Hope there's nowt in it

So what are people's thoughts on the current PPVs less than 5 weeks out?

BT Box Office
Warrington vs Frampton
M Heffron vs L Williams
M Conlon vs J Cunningham
P Barnes vs TBA
M Murray vs TBA
Fury's brothers debut vs TBA

Sky Box Office
Chisora vs Whyte
Rosales vs C Edwards
Price vs T Little
R Walsh vs Bellotti

Which, if any, will you be buying or watching by alternative methods? Obviously hypothetical, but if they could pick and choose fights from each card and have something like this:

Main event - Warrington
Chief support - Whyte
Heffron
Edwards
R Walsh

I'd be happy enough paying for that, but as it is, there's not too much between them IMO.

Last edited:

BT Box Office
Warrington vs Frampton
M Heffron vs L Williams
M Conlon vs J Cunningham
P Barnes vs TBA
M Murray vs TBA

Sky Box Office
Chisora vs Whyte
Rosales vs C Edwards
Price vs T Little
R Walsh vs Bellotti

Which, if any, will you be buying or watching by alternative methods? Obviously hypothetical, but if they could pick and choose fights from each card and have something like this:

Main event - Warrington
Chief support - Whyte
Heffron
Edwards
R Walsh

I'd be happy enough paying for that, but as it is, there's not too much between them IMO.

Main event - Whyte
Chief support - Warrington
Heffron
Walsh

The Edwards fight looks a massive mismatch on paper whilst I'll do my best to avoid Price and Conlan for different reasons. Price shouldn't be fighting and definitely not on this sort of platform after his last performance whereas Conlan is just desperately dull to watch

BT Box Office
Warrington vs Frampton
M Heffron vs L Williams
M Conlon vs J Cunningham
P Barnes vs TBA
M Murray vs TBA

Sky Box Office
Chisora vs Whyte
Rosales vs C Edwards
Price vs T Little
R Walsh vs Bellotti

Main event - Warrington
Chief support - Whyte
Heffron
Edwards
R Walsh

I'll be watching Warrington vs Frampton...

Main event - Whyte
Chief support - Warrington
Heffron
Walsh

The Edwards fight looks a massive mismatch on paper whilst I'll do my best to avoid Price and Conlan for different reasons. Price shouldn't be fighting and definitely not on this sort of platform after his last performance whereas Conlan is just desperately dull to watch

I know what you mean about Edwards, but at least it is another world title to add to the bill and if you sold it as 2 world title fights with the big rematch and then a couple of competitive British level fights, that's not a bad bill - obviously way beyond current PPV standards these days.

I still just can't take Whyte-Chisora II as a legit bonafide PPV main event seriously. Yes, their last fight was good, but they were both absolutely knackered after about round 6 and at stages Chisora was laughing and then Chisora went on to lose pretty much every round in a fight not long after in Monaco. He's almost 35 now and has lost 3 of his last 4 proper fights, or technically 4 of his last 5 stretching back to Fury II in late 2014. Warrington-Frampton is by far the better fight for me.

I know what you mean about Edwards, but at least it is another world title to add to the bill and if you sold it as 2 world title fights with the big rematch and then a couple of competitive British level fights, that's not a bad bill - obviously way beyond current PPV standards these days.

I still just can't take Whyte-Chisora II as a legit bonafide PPV main event seriously. Yes, their last fight was good, but they were both absolutely knackered after about round 6 and at stages Chisora was laughing and then Chisora went on to lose pretty much every round in a fight not long after in Monaco. He's almost 35 now and has lost 3 of his last 4 proper fights, or technically 4 of his last 5 stretching back to Fury II in late 2014. Warrington-Frampton is by far the better fight for me.

Don't disagree with any of that but don't think Warrington's particularly good to watch and Frampton has done nothing but tread water since he lost the rematch to Santa Cruz. Neither fight should be a PPV headliner in a million years but think the Whyte vs Chisora main event is far more likely to produce in terms of entertainment and will catch the BT main event the next morning.

Won't be paying for either like

BT Box Office
Warrington vs Frampton
M Heffron vs L Williams
M Conlon vs J Cunningham
P Barnes vs TBA
M Murray vs TBA

Sky Box Office
Chisora vs Whyte
Rosales vs C Edwards
Price vs T Little
R Walsh vs Bellotti

Main event - Warrington
Chief support - Whyte
Heffron
Edwards
R Walsh

Wilder v fury for me. But I’ll be buying frampton instead of the lads who got crushed of aj and fury

Back