Latest boxing crack

Ortiz rejected a doctors advice to pull out of the fight hours before hand cause of massive concerns with his blood pressure and theres word going around that he's more 49 than 39 ! Not so much a live opponent these days he was nearly took the distance by Dave Allen 12 month back
Aye. Notice Allen took the so called number 2 Dillon whyte the distance awell. he must be gash anarl :)

Aye. Notice Allen took the so called number 2 Dillon whyte the distance awell. he must be gash anarl :)

I dont rate Whyte that highly Helenius went the distance with him aswell as Allen, blasting out Browne in the shape he was means little yeah he clipped Parker and got a good win there but was saved by the bell, i thought Chusora won the first meeting and i fancy him to beat Whyte next month so

Whyte isnt a 12 round fit thinking boxer he's a 1 plan fighter with a decent bit of power

Ortiz rejected a doctors advice to pull out of the fight hours before hand cause of massive concerns with his blood pressure and theres word going around that he's more 49 than 39 ! Not so much a live opponent these days he was nearly took the distance by Dave Allen 12 month back

Can't stand Allen but he's got a hell of a chin even if he's got little else to be a threat beyond domestic level.

Juanma vs Gamboa finally being made 8/9 years too late. Was probably one of the most anticipated fights in the sport until Juanma ran into Salido and got battered

Thoughts turning to Fury Wilder, I see Fury is in to 11/8 now and wilder 4/6. I have to say I am still tempted by Fury's odds, in my mind I can only see this being a Fury win on points...almost like it's a forgone conclusion...?

Thoughts turning to Fury Wilder, I see Fury is in to 11/8 now and wilder 4/6. I have to say I am still tempted by Fury's odds, in my mind I can only see this being a Fury win on points...almost like it's a forgone conclusion...?

Either that or he gets sparked are the only two outcomes I can see.

I thought Fury had took the fight too soon, after 2 poor opponents but he's looking in incredible shape.

I'm not a huge Fury fan, but his turnaround has been incredible and I hope he does the business.

Didn't he look pretty average against an ageing Ortiz last time out?
Yeah, its been mentioned. Ortiz barely got medical clearance due to high blood pressure, but needed the money so fought anyway.

If he hadn't have ran out of gas when he had Wilder in all kinds of trouble, he'd have won (same story as Klitchko v AJ really)

Yeah, its been mentioned. Ortiz barely got medical clearance due to high blood pressure, but needed the money so fought anyway.

If he hadn't have ran out of gas when he had Wilder in all kinds of trouble, he'd have won (same story as Klitchko v AJ really)
Or you could say Ortiz was actually medically cleared to fight so no news....
And you could also say tremendous resilience and heart from wilder hanging in and showing how game he was and fantastic his fitness levels to comeback after nearly being knocked out.

Just as easy like
;);):)

Fury wins imo. Wilder won't be able to set himself to land those bombs
Really don’t want to be sucked in by fury recent workouts. But fuck me he looks light as fuck on his feet and his hand speed looks like it’s back!!

If gun to head I back fury, but I believe he will have to eat at least one huge bomb from wilder and maybe hang for dear life .

Last edited:
Nothing at all would surprise me in this fight.
It’s why I’m so looking forward to it.

Back