Latest boxing crack

Billy Hardy was fighting for a pittance . I’m sure I read somewhere that after fighting for the world title he fought for around 10k .

The fact that people on this thread are annoyed that Kelly is being promoted as a North East fighter shows how partisan we are .

Same as Kelly will be fighting in the Arena.
If he gets to that level he can fight at any arena and won’t need to rely on support from Newcastle. The Beacon Of Light has a 4000 capacity.

It’s a ridiculous notion

If he gets to that level he can fight at any arena and won’t need to rely on support from Newcastle. The Beacon Of Light has a 4000 capacity.

It’s a ridiculous notion
I’ve already alluded to that. Once is is a household name he can come out with a Kevin Phillips mask on and it won’t matter.

Burnett did enough to win the fight but two typically generous Matchroom scorecards :rolleyes:

Can only assume that the 'away' fighters in any fight at a decent level get paid a fortune relative to their previous purses to fight on a Matchroom show as they have next to no chance of winning a close fight

Burnett did enough to win the fight but two typically generous Matchroom scorecards :rolleyes:

Can only assume that the 'away' fighters in any fight at a decent level get paid a fortune relative to their previous purses to fight on a Matchroom show as they have next to no chance of winning a close fight
Hatton just laughing at the end :lol:

119-109 :lol:

I don't even bother to watch them now from reading the most part, it's ridiculous.

Really bizarre that any should think he should pretend he’s not a Mackem in case that alienates non-mackems
He's not pretending. Boris away mate I think you troll every thread now. You would think you would be happy that there's another good boxer from up here to go along with the top lads we already have. He's had 4 fights and getting slated off you. i think you know nowt about boxing and your picking fault for no reason.

He's not pretending. Boris away mate I think you troll every thread now. You would think you would be happy that there's another good boxer from up here to go along with the top lads we already have. He's had 4 fights and getting slated off you. i think you know nowt about boxing and your picking fault for no reason.
You will want him to name his street next.

You will want him to name his street next.
I know you’re craving my attention Len but stop the silliness

Usyk vs Breidis
Gassiev vs Dorticos

The cruiserweight semi-finals. Usyk will probably be a class above Breidis but Gassiev-Dorticos should be great whilst it lasts

Warren's just announced a bill for December 9th with DeGale, Selby, Dubois and Yarde all on the bill. Given that the bill is only 6 weeks away I'm not holding out much hope for DeGale and Selby's opponents being much cop

Back