Latest boxing crack

Wlad ruined AJ IMO. He doesn’t steamroll anybody like he used to. Fury is shit and Wilder is too busy throwing windmills. The heavyweight division is all AJ’s if he wants it.
Joshua’s first 14 fights until he fought Whyte (coincidentally) his first fight to go past the 3rd round) were against absolute nobodies. That’s why he doesn’t steamroll anyone anymore, the level of opposition has increased massively compared to the bums he was facing before.

Fury isn’t shit either

Yet people still praise Fury of the back of one top level fight in his career and then proclaiming himself to be a boxing god its a joke ! An unproven possible one fight wonder
Clearly you have no agenda against fury. :):):) Very balanced and well presented .

Lads on Eastside boxing forum would love you marra

His fight v Carlos DeLeon still haunts me
I watched it live. ITV and sure it waaa Friday night ?

Last edited:
Clearly you have no agenda against fury. :):):) Very balanced and well presented .

Lads on Eastside boxing forum would love you marra

I watched it live. ITV and sure it waaa Friday night ?

I don’t have an agenda I accept he put in a very decent performance against a heavyweight legend but it’s all he’s done, his other opponents have barely been top 15 ranked never mind top 5 and he’s proven nothing, he could legitimately by a one night wonder !

Yes he’s done awesome to ge back in shape but was horrendous to let himself go that much and his mouth and his ego are now surely the two most boring things in boxing he outs himself alongside Ali n Frazier n the rest that proves mental illness in itself !

Don't think you've been given enough kudos for this - quality site. Cheers marra.

Thanks marra ..... It really is a canny site for fans of any fighting scene and the links are always LIVE .... Never had a fight I couldn't watch if I missed it for one reason or another.

1 judge had AJ on 59, that meant he had him winning 5 of the 6 rounds, a total joke.

As I said earlier the between round footage was telling for me. Bar one very good right hand in the 6th and the shot that cut Povetkin in the 4th (IIRC) AJ was only landing jabs and only about 2 or 3 per round. In rounds 1, 2, 3 and 5 Povetkin landed 2 or 3 solid shots. 2 or 3 solid shots versus 2 or 3 decent jabs makes those Povetkin's rounds.

You get nothing in boxing for anything other than landing punchers.

You could possibly make an argument that it was 3 rounds each going into the 7th but 5 v 1, ridiculous.

Just had a look and the bloke on beeb website and Fraudley both had it level but the beeb bloke gave AJ round 1. IMO round 1 was a bit of a nothing round but then AJ took 2 or 3 solid shots in the last 10 seconds.

4-2 to Povetkin for me.

However, I should add that the right hand that turned the fight was superb and the accuracy of the shots by AJ after the initial punch was brilliant. He simply piled in with quality punches which gave Povetkin no chance to recover. A great win against a top quality opponent.

Bloody hell someone who can read and score a fight accordingly .... WELL they is another few decent lads who can do it also on this thread but the above you've written is pretty much nail on the head.

I didn’t know about his drug dealing thing mind

Thought you were a CRIP! .... Sorry CRISP :oops:;)

Last edited:
I don’t have an agenda I accept he put in a very decent performance against a heavyweight legend but it’s all he’s done, his other opponents have barely been top 15 ranked never mind top 5 and he’s proven nothing, he could legitimately by a one night wonder !

Yes he’s done awesome to ge back in shape but was horrendous to let himself go that much and his mouth and his ego are now surely the two most boring things in boxing he outs himself alongside Ali n Frazier n the rest that proves mental illness in itself !
You forget he also punished chisora.?
And schooled wlad not life and death.

Btw let’s not believe Martin and the likes of briezale would give fury much trouble.

Back