Latest boxing crack

I always bet against AJ when he’s in with capable opponents, so I’ll be having a flutter at 8/1 for the KO.

Having said that, Povetkin getting nearly decked by Price should mean AJ pummels him. For me, it’ll be intriguing to see how Joshua comes out.

By all means Price should have won that fight. If he’d pressed when he had him in the corner I think he would have. Not that it matters now.

I'd just bear in mind that David Price can really bang. Has other flaws mind you, but he has genuine power.

The problem here is that Povetkin has to get in close to do damage, which he will be capable of as Joshua doesn't have the footwork to stop it happening. Parker easily got behind his jab - problem was the referee stopped it from happening - it might happen again given that Joshua is a money making machine.

If the referee doesn't stop it from happening and let's it go, I'm confident Povetkin will be able to get behind his jab and expose Joshua as one dimensional and with poor footwork. Joshua is a typical British heavyweight in that he fights pretty much in straight lines and likes to go forward, except he has real power - I don't think he has much else.

Obviously Povetkin knows he can't stand off him and allow Joshua to dictate the fight behind his jab, so I'm hoping he just brawls his way behind the jab and puts Joshua under serious pressure. Joshua doesn't have the experience of dealing with that, and it showed when Parker rushed him. Maybe Joshua will prove me wrong, but I think this type of fight will show just how good Joshua is. I think it's a good fight in terms of styles.
I’m actually looking forward to it, I understand the critic AJ gets as one dimensional and that, but whilst I can’t argue against it I still think he has more to offer than what he’s showed so far in his career. I hope tonight he proves it. Like I’ve said though I think he gets rocked at some point tonight but comes through it.

Povetkin looking in great nick. Has dynamite in both hands. 7/1 just to win is a great price. Quite fancy him to be fair. Going be a great fight.

I’ve just took Povetkin split decisions @ 150/1 and majority decision @150/1 also. Worth a few quid with bet365.

Aj will probably win but stranger things have happened

A
I can remember when PPV's were actual big deals. It seems every fucker is getting them now
absolutely. I follow a YouTube channel called boxing with ade and he posted up a video showing an old don king ppv card from years ago

Lennox Lewis vs Tony tucker - WBC heavyweight title

Gerald McClellan vs Julian Jackson - WBC middleweight title

Julio Caesar Chavez vs Terrence Ali - WBC super lightweight title.

As well as the rest of the undercard.

Nowadays we are going to get f***ing derek chisora vs dillian whyte fighting over some fake rivalry shit

Anyone buying this tonight? I’m getting sick of PPV
Aye, Mendy v Luke and price hopefully going to war for a couple of rounds tipped it for me..

Will be rooting for povetkin....

A

absolutely. I follow a YouTube channel called boxing with ade and he posted up a video showing an old don king ppv card from years ago

Lennox Lewis vs Tony tucker - WBC heavyweight title

Gerald McClellan vs Julian Jackson - WBC middleweight title

Julio Caesar Chavez vs Terrence Ali - WBC super lightweight title.

As well as the rest of the undercard.

Nowadays we are going to get f***ing derek chisora vs dillian whyte fighting over some fake rivalry shit
Cracking card, although without boxrecing it Jackson was so disappointing in the g-man fight(s)

Used to love the Chavez fights appearing in sky sports back in the day...

I can remember when PPV's were actual big deals. It seems every fucker is getting them now
Friday night anarl, itv 9.95....

Will be buying.:cool:

6.30 Ryder cup, all day then groves v smith on the evening....f***ing class.

Last edited:
I have one share-space for the original smooth streams available if anyone wants in? Me and another on here had it for years. Works out at £22 for 9months. Amazing for any sport and PPV.

Let me know if anyone wants in. Happy to help to set up. Got an android app or the Kodi add on is very good. Fight itself pays for the next 9 month in fairness ha

Just released. Hope this doesn't pull this amazing thread!

If it risks that, happy to delete the post

Last edited:
How much will box office be charging for Wilder Fury? That’s one I’ll be buying.

Could potentially have 4 ppvs in December.

Wilder - fury
Chisora - whyte
Brook - Khan
Mayweather - pac

How much will box office be charging for Wilder Fury? That’s one I’ll be buying.

Could potentially have 4 ppvs in December.

Wilder - fury
Chisora - whyte
Brook - Khan
Mayweather - pac
Brook v khan won’t be dec like.....and floyd could be free and I still won’t be watching that.

Price 9/2 ko

28/1 and 22/1 1st and 2nd round....fuck it, hoping he opens his shoulders and has a shoot out.

Daft tenner.:D

Anyone else think Mendy to heat Campbell @ 11/4 is good value ?

5/1 @ decision or technical decision.

Didn’t watch the last bout but Mendy hasn’t lost since.

Back