Fuck me...
Canelo was 17
This week 20
Groves 10
Usyk 20
Frampton 17-20
Fury 17-20

Anymore box office I’m forgetting

Few quid like :) I’d sharp be twisting if those fights mentioned weren’t made though.

Fuck me...
Canelo was 17
This week 20
Groves 10
Usyk 20
Frampton 17-20
Fury 17-20

Anymore box office I’m forgetting

Few quid like :) I’d sharp be twisting if those fights mentioned weren’t made though.

Hearn's looking to do Whyte-Chisora and Khan-Brook in December anarl, plus if ITV get the WBSS again they'll probably make the Taylor and Burnett show PPV :neutral:

Hearn's looking to do Whyte-Chisora and Khan-Brook in December anarl, plus if ITV get the WBSS again they'll probably make the Taylor and Burnett show PPV :neutral:
Whyte v chisora won’t get a penny off me..

Khan v brook will, but can’t stand whiny brook these days....think Taylor show will be ok..they won’t charge until semi finals

Whyte v chisora won’t get a penny off me..

Khan v brook will, but can’t stand whiny brook these days....think Taylor show will be ok..they won’t charge until semi finals

And of course there's the Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch that'll doubtlessly be PPV and would sell the most out of all of them by a considerable margin

And of course there's the Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch that'll doubtlessly be PPV and would sell the most out of all of them by a considerable margin
Cant see that actually happening......it will do less than a third of the first fight.

I only watch the aj fights to see him hopefully get sparked, cant seem to like him..
Like some fighters you just click with and love seeing them fight and win.
I was like that with froch, calzaghe, Lennox, naz.

Aj just seems to bore me, can’t really explain it.

Last edited:
Watching the GGG fight again. How the fuck has Canelo won that fight?

Canelo lands probably the better shots but GGG outworks him in practically every round and lands some huge shots

Absolute fix that like

I had it 8-4 GGG. Hes been absolutey robbed. Canelo does fuck all. He kands a couple of great shots then goes on the defensive every round

Canelo lands probably the better shots but GGG outworks him in practically every round and lands some huge shots

Absolute fix that like

I had it 8-4 GGG. Hes been absolutey robbed. Canelo does fuck all. He kands a couple of great shots then goes on the defensive every round

:lol:

Defensive ? He was literally forcing the pace walking GGG down in nearly every round. He wanted Mexican style and got it. Even Abel Sanchez said in the 8th round in the corner, "you're losing this fight". Also said "the 12th round cost my fighter tonight" I agree with that. That was the round thay won it for Canelo for me.

GGG was circling and backing up alot of the fight with the jab. Canelo forced the pace and showed ring leadership. Judges prefer power punches, not jabs.

Having now watched it, it was a very very close fight and you could probably argue for either fighter but people saying it is a robbery are way off.

Gutted for GGG but thats just how it goes, there is an inherent degree of subjectivity in the scoring of a fight and some judges are more or less swayed by particular styles.

at least the 3 judges cards were within the realms of possibility this time.

:lol:

Defensive ? He was literally forcing the pace walking GGG down in nearly every round. He wanted Mexican style and got it. Even Abel Sanchez said in the 8th round in the corner, "you're losing this fight". Also said "the 12th round cost my fighter tonight" I agree with that. That was the round thay won it for Canelo for me.

GGG was circling and backing up alot of the fight with the jab. Canelo forced the pace and showed ring leadership. Judges prefer power punches, not jabs.
So what about when ggg was running after him for the whole first fight? Didnt seem to matter then

Absolute fix that like

Wasn't a fix or robbery like. Good close fight.

Aye,this........couple of rounds either way.

Robin Reid v Sven Ottka...Jones at the Olympics etc........that's a robbery :)

Worst most corrupt refereeing I've eve seen...truly awful. Robin Reid was basically pulled up everytime he had the audcity to hit Sven Ottka and then when Ottka decided to launch a flying headbutt at Reid was then deducted points. Roger Tilleman was the ref...now deed the kernt

The Reid one still boils my piss

Nearly threw me cat through the f***ing telly , ref was a disgrace
Probably the angriest I've ever been watching boxing, an utter utter disgrace. It was I night I wish I'd owned a cat too

Last edited:
Wasn't a fix or robbery like. Good close fight.
Ggg landed more punches in both fights. Canelo does land the better shots but he tries to win the rounds early then doesnt really do much after that. People are saying canelo was the agressor which is fair enough but ggg chased him down for 12 rounds in the first fight and it didnt seem to matter.

Absolute fix that like

Highlights the biggest flaw in the current scoring system, there were 5 rounds that were clearly won by Golovkin so after that you'd have had to have given Canelo every single close round in order to have him winning yet they still have to be scored the same way.

Seems like I'm in a minority of one in thinking that Golovkin won this fight more convincingly than the first one

Cant see that actually happening......it will do less than a third of the first fight.

I only watch the aj fights to see him hopefully get sparked, cant seem to like him..
Like some fighters you just click with and love seeing them fight and win.
I was like that with froch, calzaghe, Lennox, naz.

Aj just seems to bore me, can’t really explain it.
I agree with you on AJ there's something just right about him he comes across as fake..

Highlights the biggest flaw in the current scoring system, there were 5 rounds that were clearly won by Golovkin so after that you'd have had to have given Canelo every single close round in order to have him winning yet they still have to be scored the same way.

Seems like I'm in a minority of one in thinking that Golovkin won this fight more convincingly than the first one
I had him winning by 3 rounds in the first fight and again 3 in the second..

I agree. I just dont understand how the first one can be a draw and the second a canelo win. Its a blatant fix

Back