Latest boxing crack

There are plenty of fighters who act like complete cunts in the build-up to fights however the majority of them are probably decent blokes away from boxing, Saunders on the other hand is absolute vermin.
Totally agree, There's other video's out there where he's acting like a right bellend anarl..

I can't say I wouldn't be a bellend if I was in my 20s and had earned a million pound with my fists, because I absolutely would be. However, I think I would at least have the sense not to film myself going out of my way to be a dick like that.

I assume comedy was what he was aiming for? people say in comedy you should always punch up and not target people who are less than you, I don't always agree but that rule definately applies when you are riding around in a brand new Rolls Royce taking the piss out of crackheads and street prostitutes and calling random blokes peados.

It gives a lot away about what he thinks of himself if thats how he gets his jollies.

It’s absolutely bonkers for anyone to have Canelo winning either fight. He’s on the back foot for the first fight and loses, in the second fight he stands his ground and loses. However the judges reckon he draws the first one and wins the second. It’s total shite.

GGG shouldn’t have a loss on his record.

First one travesty, rematch nothing in it.

Everyone knew Golovkin would never get the decision in a close fight. If he can't get the decision in a fight he clearly won then he ain't gonna get it in a close call.

I'd have given Golovkin the second fight too, but no robbery at all. Nothing to choose between them all fight, neither looking to take a backward step. I'd have said Golovkin by a round but 5 or so rounds could have gone either way so very easy to have either of them the winner.

Usually defend some of the cards Matchroom put on but the undercard for a Wembley event is pretty pathetic.

Logged on to say exactly this.
Good fights, but how Hearn thinks that’s acceptable enough I’ll never know. Fans will be complaining if Kuzmin and Okolie win early, because we’ll have one more fight before the main event.

This card is missing a fight like Whyte/Chisora 2, but rather than give fans what they deserve he’s gonna stick it on a separate PPV which will probably have an equally abysmal card.

Usually defend some of the cards Matchroom put on but the undercard for a Wembley event is pretty pathetic.

Campbell vs Mendy and Askin vs Okolie look pretty decent match-ups on paper and with a decent chief support it would have been a canny, if not spectacular, card but lining Price up to be wiped out again is genuinely awful. Wouldn't particularly mind him carrying on at this stage if he was operating at domestic level but putting him on this platform is stupid and irresponsible from all involved.

Campbell vs Mendy and Askin vs Okolie look pretty decent match-ups on paper and with a decent chief support it would have been a canny, if not spectacular, card but lining Price up to be wiped out again is genuinely awful. Wouldn't particularly mind him carrying on at this stage if he was operating at domestic level but putting him on this platform is stupid and irresponsible from all involved.

Has pricey got a chance against this fella? I don't know anything about him apart from his record

I actually like that undercard.

I do like going early when I watch a live show and seeing the full card, so admittedly if you were going live then 4 or 5 fights isn't great, but for a PPV buyer, I think it's decent.

Okolie should beat Askins, but Askins isn't bad and definitely 'live' and as it's for Askins British title then it's a meaningful fight. You'd also expect Campbell to beat Mendy this time, but again you can't knock a rematch when the A side lost the initial bout and I think it's a final eliminator for a world title so that helps it as well. I do get the Price compassion and it may well end up being dangerous, but like the Povetkin fight on the last AJ card, I've no doubt it will be entertaining and there will be a KO either way, so I would rather this was on than not. One more British level fight and this would have been very good IMO.

I'd much rather have 4 of those fights than a Eubank vs McDonagh type fight or Quigg in a tune up vs someone shite on 6 days notice. I'd rather have 3 undercard fights where the underdog is no more than 7/2 than filler and 6 or 7 1/66 vs 12/1 fights across the board.

Once Whyte vs Parker was deemed a PPV main event (and sold well), the days of Whyte-Chisora, Groves in a world title fight etc. as chief support on a PPV are long gone unfortunately.

Last edited:

Back