Latest boxing crack

More fake beef. I wanna see the fight, but I don’t wanna see Wilder hand Fury his belt to parade around the ring with, then the two of them shaking hands buttering each other’s balls, before Fury flicks the switch in his brain and decides to say he’s a bum.

More fake beef. I wanna see the fight, but I don’t wanna see Wilder hand Fury his belt to parade around the ring with, then the two of them shaking hands buttering each other’s balls, before Fury flicks the switch in his brain and decides to say he’s a bum.
It was wierd - one minute they were pals, next minute its all serious face and "going to knock you the fuck out", then back to mates. Its almost as if they don't really hate eachother at all, and its all made up ;)

So thats a first for me, Efe Ajagba vs Curtis Harper fight, square up, ref gives instructions, bell rings and Ajagba comes out gloves up, Harper........walk out of the ring and casually walks out of the arena.

Edit here PBC on Twitter

So thats a first for me, Efe Ajagba vs Curtis Harper fight, square up, ref gives instructions, bell rings and Ajagba comes out gloves up, Harper........walk out of the ring and casually walks out of the arena.

Edit here PBC on Twitter
Wtf !
Never heard of either of them tbh.
Is this just a case of not realising how good his opponent is and not wanting to get knocked out, or some dispute about money?
Either way presume he’ll never fight on tv again :lol:

That’s ace
No comeback from that like. 100% correct gypseyking !

Wtf !
Is this just a case of not realising how good his opponent is and not wanting to get knocked out, or some dispute about money?

That’s ace
Lad apparently wasn't happy with his pay and wanted more respect than he was shown, personally think hes looked at Ajagba and his record (5-0 iirc) and went "na fuck that" and got his bitch tits out of town.

Lad apparently wasn't happy with his pay and wanted more respect than he was shown, personally think hes looked at Ajagba and his record (5-0 iirc) and went "na fuck that" and got his bitch tits out of town.
Mental though, no promoter will touch him now

Wtf !

That’s ace
Tbf, White was number 1 in the wbc rankings, why did he have to go through Ortiz while Breazeale was bumped up to mandatory? The wbc basically do what Haymon tells them to. Also Wilder has shamelessly ducked White while turning down a career high payday at the same time.

I bet he has. That’s the same twat who supported canelo, sure it is, if so wouldn’t trust out he says.
(f***ing hope not)

He's been pretty critical of Canelo since the failed dope tests from what I remember. Don't get me wrong the man is a complete imbecile and about as credible a journalist as Luke Edwards but would anybody really be surprised if there was an element of truth in this?

Tbf, White was number 1 in the wbc rankings, why did he have to go through Ortiz while Breazeale was bumped up to mandatory? The wbc basically do what Haymon tells them to. Also Wilder has shamelessly ducked White while turning down a career high payday at the same time.
Wasn't it offered to Ortiz and Whyte. And he refused?

Back