Latest boxing crack

He totally schooled a bloke who had fought for the world title, all this after two years out and losing 10 stone.

Fury isn’t the easiest on the eye but is very effective and a nightmare to pin down.

He’ll be too big and heavy for Wilder. Ortiz was on top but punched himself and out and tired, Fury won’t do that.

He couldn't hurt a bloke who Kevin Johnson KO'd in the last 12 months.

You can frame it however you want. It was an average performance against a shite fighter.

He's also a bloke who Fury couldn't hurt, who was KO'd by Kingpin in the last year. He's a patsy. Which is fine, he needs tune up fights.
He obviously was hurt enough or else he’d have just walked through fury.

A very mediocre fighter who Fury never lost a round against which I’d have expected.

Anyone expecting fury to go in blasting people out obviously haven’t followed his career.

A very mediocre fighter who Fury never lost a round against which I’d have expected.

Anyone expecting fury to go in blasting people out obviously haven’t followed his career.

He had no interest in walking through Fury, he wasnt a live opponent. He was never hurt throughout the bout.

I have never expected Fury to blast through anyone. I stick by what I said, it was an average performance against a shit opponent.

Think he needs a step up before going in with Wilder personally, and think the Wilder team have been very clever to catch Fury when he won't be 100%.

Last edited:

Ha way man, I was expecting a low bobbing style, hands on chin with loads of weaving from the hips, then an explosive left hook, right hand combination and a timber ko.

He had no interest in walking through Fury, he wasnt a live opponent. He was never hurt throughout the bout.

I have never expected Fury to blast through anyone. I stick by what I said, it was an average performance against a shit opponent.

Think he needs a step up before going in with Wilder personally, and think the Wilder team have been very clever to catch Fury when he won't be 100%.
Furys ‘pitter patter’ punches still manage to keep fighters honest.

The opponent was ordinary but he won on a shutout. Job done.

Wilder has fought one good fighter and if he was a bit less gung ho when had him hurt he’d have beat wilder.

Wilder very very beatable and I think Fury does it even after two fights in two year.

Thing about Fury is, he’s only as good as the person put in front of him. He’s in no way shape or form an exciting fighter to watch. The exciting thing about Fury is his antics out the ring, he wins the fight with u before he’s even stepped in the ring with u.

Wilder has fought one good fighter and if he was a bit less gung ho when had him hurt he’d have beat wilder.

Wilder very very beatable and I think Fury does it even after two fights in two year.

I don’t particularly rate Wilder highly at all, he’s just a few levels ahead of Pianeta.

I think the Fury who fought Chisora, Hammer, Klit beats Wilder every time. I just don’t think he looks at that level yet and not sure 10 rounds against Pianeta last night is good enough prep after the lay off he’s had and the fact he’s had to shift 10 clem.

Loving this. A huge fight between 2 charismatic, well known, unbeaten heavyweights with a world title on the line and not a Hearn in sight :cool:.

Looking forward to all the build up. It's amazing what can happen if both camps want the fight.
I’m really going to miss Eddie bombing every moment of the build up.;)

He will be seething this morning in case fury wins..frankie the old dog still got a bit left in him.

If the wilder fight wasn’t on and fury faced another warm up opponent the same that are mentioning too early for wilder would say when is he going to step up for fucks sake.:)

I don’t particularly rate Wilder highly at all, he’s just a few levels ahead of Pianeta.

I think the Fury who fought Chisora, Hammer, Klit beats Wilder every time. I just don’t think he looks at that level yet and not sure 10 rounds against Pianeta last night is good enough prep after the lay off he’s had and the fact he’s had to shift 10 clem.

The thing is, this fight suits too many people perfectly to not happen right now. Warren shows BT he can deliver a huge PPV. Hearn can relax for a little while, knowing that regardless of the outcome, there's still potential for a huge megafight. Wilder keen to get in there with Fury whilst still rusty from his layoff and take the 'lineal' title for future leverage. Fury in a position where he can lose and it's a "meh, he's been retired on a coke and whatever else binge for a few years", or win and he's now the 'lineal' and WBC champion and able to get the public demanding the Joshua fight.

If the wilder fight wasn’t on and fury faced another warm up opponent the same that are mentioning too early for wilder would say when is he going to step up for fucks sake.:)

I highly doubt it. There's plenty of clear step ups that could be had before Wilder tbf.

Back