Latest boxing crack

Tyson used to say that he wanted to share the belts with his cousin and the two of them would rule the division Klitschko-esque. Now he claims he wants to unify the belts himself and never mentions Hughie, as far as I can see.

I know he doesn't train with Peter anymore, but has there been a family fall-out?

Tyson used to say that he wanted to share the belts with his cousin and the two of them would rule the division Klitschko-esque. Now he claims he wants to unify the belts himself and never mentions Hughie, as far as I can see.

I know he doesn't train with Peter anymore, but has there been a family fall-out?
Tyson says no, however I get the feeling that's not the case.

Tyson says no, however I get the feeling that's not the case.

He was fuming when Hughie was using Haye's gym to prepare for the Parker fight. The fact that there's been no sign of Hughie or Peter around the entourage for either of the comeback fights suggests that they're not on particularly good terms.

He was fuming when Hughie was using Haye's gym to prepare for the Parker fight. The fact that there's been no sign of Hughie or Peter around the entourage for either of the comeback fights suggests that they're not on particularly good terms.
I watched a video a while back where Tyson said he loved his uncle Peter but just needed to have a change of direction. However I can't remember Tyson at Hughies last fight either ?

Fury looks fat as fuck still.
Compared to what he did look like, he’s done well like. Never been ripped.

Can’t help but watch this and think josh Warrington should be main eventing and defending his title against frampton, if Shelby had won that fight he said he would of went after it and fought frampton at Belfast, why couldn’t Warrington?

Last edited:
Compared to what he did look like, he’s done well like. Never been ripped.

Can’t help but watch this and think josh Warrington should be main eventing and defending his title against frampton, if Shelby had won that fight he said he would of went after it and fought frampton at Belfast, why couldn’t Warrington?

Three month was seen as being too quick a turnaround for him to fight Frampton tonight considering that Windsor Park was already booked but that fight is pretty much certain to happen by the end of the year provided that Frampton wins later

Back