Latest boxing crack

It’s shite on the surface but I think if he can do well by his new signings, then hopefully others will flock to him.

Hearn could rob fans a lot more than he does, so I’m on his side when he’s attempting to conquer America.

He should go all out to persuade Mikey and the Charlo’s! Jarrett Hurd too.
Whoosh ya fucker :)

If you get a chance listen to the fight disciples boxing podcast this week...

They don’t hold back on manny pac, funny as fuck!!!:):)

Last edited:

If the pre-fight documentary is owt to go by Usyk seems to be pretty much training himself at the minute

Super Series light-welterweight draw

Prograis vs Flanagan
Taylor vs Martin
Relikh vs Troyanovsky
Barancyk vs Yigit

Bantamweight draw

Rodriguez vs Maloney
Burnett vs Donaire
Inoue vs Payano
Tete vs Aloyan

Last edited:
If the pre-fight documentary is owt to go by Usyk seems to be pretty much training himself at the minute

Super Series light-welterweight draw

Prograis vs Flanagan
Taylor vs Martin
Relikh vs Troyanovsky
Barancyk vs Yigit

Bantamweight draw

Rodriguez vs Maloney
Burnett vs Donaire
Inoue vs Payano
Tete vs Aloyan

Taylor and Tete to win

Purchased itv box office for gassiev fight and doesn’t seem to let me record the bastard ffs

Anyone nar what time walk out is

Edit .It’s 10pm

Taylor and Tete to win
i haven’t seen enough of all the fighters to be sur yet like.

Bantamweight draw is amazing like

Last edited:
Purchased itv box office for gassiev fight and doesn’t seem to let me record the bastard ffs

Anyone nar what time walk out is

Edit .It’s 10pm

i haven’t seen enough of all the fighters to be sur yet like.

Bantamweight draw is amazing like

Nor me to be honest. Inoue looks class. I think Donaire might get a win against Burnett.

Gutted I'm missing the Usyk Gassiev fight tonight, should be class

If Usyk wins tonight, and it's a big if, you could make a case for him being number 1 pound-for-pound IMO.

The WBSS is the best thing that's happened to the sport in years, if the big US promoters actually allow their fighters to enter then it could get even better but the 118 and 140 tournaments look very good anarl so can't complain at all on that front.

If Usyk wins tonight, and it's a big if, you could make a case for him being number 1 pound-for-pound IMO.

The WBSS is the best thing that's happened to the sport in years, if the big US promoters actually allow their fighters to enter then it could get even better but the 118 and 140 tournaments look very good anarl so can't complain at all on that front.

Kalle’s ‘high energy’ interviews are the icing on the cake :D

Gassiev book makers fav.

Buzzing for this like.

But weird that Usyk doesn't seem to have a coach/trainer.

They usually prove their worth when the going gets tough and a boxer needs to change tactics mid fight.

Might come back to haunt him. Gassiev is a class above anyone else he's fought.

Buzzing for this like.

But weird that Usyk doesn't seem to have a coach/trainer.

They usually prove their worth when the going gets tough and a boxer needs to change tactics mid fight.

Might come back to haunt him. Gassiev is a class above anyone else he's fought.

Usyk's apparent lack of a trainer for this fight could end up having a massive say if it's as competitive a fight as most expect, even more so when you consider that Gassiev has Abel Sanchez in his corner.

Back