Latest boxing crack

Still haven’t got a clue what went on in the fielding fight, lad gasses after 2 rounds....and corner hoying towel in off body shot...and the fucker seemed happy anarl.

Btw his missus was a reet wad.

Wow Lucas looked awful last night, couldn’t get a shot off....

Just realised George groves is the champion...ffs :):)

Last edited:

Difficult to read too much into Pacquiao's performance last night considering how shot Matthysse looked but would like to see Manny retire off the back of last night and go out on a high, not a chance in hell we've seen the last of him though.

Difficult to read too much into Pacquiao's performance last night considering how shot Matthysse looked but would like to see Manny retire off the back of last night and go out on a high, not a chance in hell we've seen the last of him though.
Mattyhhse looked shot...no trigger never mind not pulling it.

Khan will be desperate to get a fight with him.

Bloke considers gays worse than animals. Not to mention that once heavy criticism of PED use started, he literally stopped nobody until last night.

No fan of Freddie Roach but it was a complete cunts trick by Pacquiao to not even bother telling Roach that he was switching trainers considering everything they've achieved together.

Fair play to Rocky Fielding, hope he rematches John Ryder.

Usyk vs Gassiev this weekend. Not gonna underestimate Gassiev but I’ve always believed Usyk is no.1, the moment I saw him. I always believed Breidis to be no.2 going into this tournament, Gassiev’s win over Dorticos is over due, but he’ll find it tough to box with Usyk I reckon.

Usyk vs Gassiev this weekend. Not gonna underestimate Gassiev but I’ve always believed Usyk is no.1, the moment I saw him. I always believed Breidis to be no.2 going into this tournament, Gassiev’s win over Dorticos is over due, but he’ll find it tough to box with Usyk I reckon.
PPV?

Definitely.

No very little about Gassiev or Usyk truth be told, so I'm going to clue up this week.

Logon or register to see this image

Not quite those names mind ;)

Hooker and Roman signed as well. I'd consider it pretty modest even as a starting point after all the smug billy big bollocks he was coming out with when the deal was announced a few months ago.

It’s shite on the surface but I think if he can do well by his new signings, then hopefully others will flock to him.

Hearn could rob fans a lot more than he does, so I’m on his side when he’s attempting to conquer America.

He should go all out to persuade Mikey and the Charlo’s! Jarrett Hurd too.

It’s shite on the surface but I think if he can do well by his new signings, then hopefully others will flock to him.

Hearn could rob fans a lot more than he does, so I’m on his side when he’s attempting to conquer America.

He should go all out to persuade Mikey and the Charlo’s! Jarrett Hurd too.

:eek::eek::eek:

Back