Latest boxing crack

Strange feeling watching Usyk stare down fury whilst he spouted shite, I actually want Usyk to win? I’ve called people out before for wanting foreign fighters to beat our lads but I just can’t help myself. I feel dirty.

I don’t buy into nationalities too much with Boxing, it’s an individual sport.

Hatton a huge exception, got the whole nation behind him being a down to earth working class, extremely hard working bloke.

Canelo has been my “favourite Boxer” for years, just love the way he fights and conducts himself, genuinely fears no one.

Hagler, Erik Morales and ODLH all favourites over the years alongside Hatton.

Obviously this doesn’t apply for the Olympics either.

Last edited:
Joshua is finished, lost to Ruiz and got smashed up by Usyk twice, all 3 pitiful defeats, for me he's not a great or whatever you want to call him. Fully aware Usyk has several belts but my point is he's been here 5 mins unlike Fury. He had a very close fight against Chisora and smashed the Hearn robot up twice. He's a very good fighter (frightening at times) but it would be good to see him against a higher level fighter and as it stands I believe Joyce and Fury are the higher level fighters along with Wilder. I hope all 4 of them get it on in 2023. Wilder is still very dangerous & still has a lot to offer.

I dunno how Usyk is a pitiful defeat for anyone. He was olympic champ, undisputed cruiser weight champ and he’s now unified heavyweight champ.

He’s already beat Joyce in 2013. Nearly ten years ago but I think another fight would go the same way.

I dunno how Usyk is a pitiful defeat for anyone. He was olympic champ, undisputed cruiser weight champ and he’s now unified heavyweight champ.

He’s already beat Joyce in 2013. Nearly ten years ago but I think another fight would go the same way.

It was the way he (Joshua) approached the fight; he was absolutely pitiful and his antics after the fight even more pitiful. There was no anger during the fight from Joshua, I'm none the wiser what his tactics were, he just looked like a stiff robot (ironically what Fury has always claimed he was). Taking nothing away from Usyk but Chisora gave Usyk a far better fight than Joshua did.

Usyk is brilliant, frightens the life out of me truth be told.

It was the way he (Joshua) approached the fight; he was absolutely pitiful and his antics after the fight even more pitiful. There was no anger during the fight from Joshua, I'm none the wiser what his tactics were, he just looked like a stiff robot (ironically what Fury has always claimed he was). Taking nothing away from Usyk but Chisora gave Usyk a far better fight than Joshua did.

Usyk is brilliant, frightens the life out of me truth be told.
Tbh I do agree there. He’s not the same as he was a few year back Joshua. He used to seem angry and like he wanted to destroy his opponents. Now he’s just fighting like he’s there for the money

Tbh I do agree there. He’s not the same as he was a few year back Joshua. He used to seem angry and like he wanted to destroy his opponents. Now he’s just fighting like he’s there for the money

I think thats half a natural reaction to fighting a level of fighter that you know you cant just destroy and he’s 100% got to that level

One thing as an aside from the weekend after finally watching that travesty of a trilogy fight…. I was there for Usyk vs Joshua and the bloke got a standing ovation after he won at Spurs

Fury fans booed him every time he was shown on screen and then booed when he was ringside when he was being called an ugly, gap toothed little man by the ‘mental health champion’

How much credit does Booth deserve? Probably the fittest I've seen Kelly and the tactics were spot on ....looked good for a another couple of rounds.
PBK should leave booth, that fight aside he has been detrimental to kelly, blowing smoke up his arse when he needed the opposite, and gazing at him like wants to buck him

Back