Latest boxing crack

Fury's biggest problem when he's coming back fighting a taxi driver from Albania is going to be similar to the one Haye had - throws a few punches and these guys hit the floor inside 2 rounds. Nothing fights with no end product, never mind this nonsense people spout about "gets rid of ring rust".

Once Fury steps up and fights an active HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER, not a plumber from Georgia who isn't about to retire he could find himself in danger of being beat as lets be fair Fury is an average boxer, just a massive guy with a long reach. AJ will be fully in his prime and will have had another 2-3 fights at the top level by the time Fury says he's ready to fight AJ.

Of course, this is all on the basis that Fury doesn't have this fight and then "retire" again...
Did not read any further, ffs man :lol:

Remember lads inoue v McDonnell on sky tomorrow afternoon......

Can you see McDonnell making any inroads? 'Think he'll have his head boxed off here.

Can you see McDonnell making any inroads? 'Think he'll have his head boxed off here.

Just seen the earlier posts, thought it was tonight.

Simply doesn't have the footwork to keep someone like that from swarming all over him.

Last edited:
Once Fury steps up and fights an active HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER, not a plumber from Georgia who isn't about to retire he could find himself in danger of being beat as lets be fair Fury is an average boxer, just a massive guy with a long reach. AJ will be fully in his prime and will have had another 2-3 fights at the top level by the time Fury says he's ready to fight AJ.

Of course, this is all on the basis that Fury doesn't have this fight and then "retire" again...
aye, except for being orthodox and south paw equally as comfortable.
And being able to get in the ring and not get hit by klitchko and chisora.
He doesn’t go in and have a slug fest and get hit lots, so aye, he’s average.

aye, except for being orthodox and south paw equally as comfortable.
And being able to get in the ring and not get hit by klitchko and chisora.
He doesn’t go in and have a slug fest and get hit lots, so aye, he’s average.
Aye, he is average. He beat a finished Wlad, who produced the worst defence of heavyweight titles I have ever seen. Who else has he fought? A fat Derek Chisora? Wow, what an amazing fighter. Come to me if he beats AJ, Wilder, Whyte & Povetkin with complete ease and then I might say he’s a decent fighter!

Aye, he is average. He beat a finished Wlad, who produced the worst defence of heavyweight titles I have ever seen. Who else has he fought? A fat Derek Chisora? Wow, what an amazing fighter. Come to me if he beats AJ, Wilder, Whyte & Povetkin with complete ease and then I might say he’s a decent fighter!

:lol::lol::lol:

Not really sure where to start with this.....

Ps, is this the same wlad who gave aj life and death and the same Whyte that Chisora gave life and death.

Pps, and surely that’s not the same povetkin that wald beat 5 year ago.

My mistakes, can’t be.

Am no real fan of Fury but even I know this statement is f***ing stupid like.

Back