Latest boxing crack

It didn’t make a difference which again shows how good Bivol is.

Tell you what though, he’s lucky he won the last round because the judges nearly fucked it.
Alot of people who fight Canelo allow home to get his shots off then stand back and admire his work when he is there to be hit. Bivol was more often than not firing back with his own combos and landing whenever Canelo did good work. Was really impressive.

Alot of people who fight Canelo allow home to get his shots off then stand back and admire his work when he is there to be hit. Bivol was more often than not firing back with his own combos and landing whenever Canelo did good work. Was really impressive.

A lot of them are beaten before they even get in the ring as well.

Bivol was unbelievably calm and was never drawn into a shootout when Canelo tried to bait him into it.

Dare say he beats Beterbiev comfortably as well.

Uh oh. Bivol offers to go down a division to fight canelo for undisputed

Tasty
Would make it a more I testing rematch at least. As it stands, can't see how Canelo beats Bivol at LHW and don't have much interest in it being the first was so one sided.

Bivol chopping his arm off to make weight makes it way more tastier lol

I still think Canelo is best off back down at 160 tbh. Rematch at 168 is exciting though. If Bivol beats him again and then moved back up for Beterbiev it would be unreal.

Canelo really needs more activity to beat Bivol. I think he's capable, especially with judging on his side. When you watch some of his older fights his combination punching and jabbing was great, but last few years he's been able to just beat people down and get them out.

Also, as mentioned the page before, it's mental to think that had Bivol played it safe in the 12th it would have been a draw

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh. Bivol offers to go down a division to fight canelo for undisputed

Tasty
That would be class. Always said he looked like he could make super middleweight.
I still think Canelo is best off back down at 160 tbh. Rematch at 168 is exciting though. If Bivol beats him again and then moved back up for Beterbiev it would be unreal.

Canelo really needs more activity to beat Bivol. I think he's capable, especially with judging on his side. When you watch some of his older fights his combination punching and jabbing was great, but last few years he's been able to just beat people down and get them out.

Also, as mentioned the page before, it's mental to think that had Bivol played it safe in the 12th it would have been a draw
Aye. He will have knew that the scoring would be off so luckily kept his foot down.

Can't believe all 3 judges had the fight scored identically mind. Madness that none of the 3 gave Bivol any of the first 4 rounds.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

He's gone too heavy trying to beat the world

Apparently saw it mentioned that Canelo had tried a vegan diet for this fight....he better get back on the beef quick
he`s at his best when he gets on the spicy beef

Back